+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ANY NEWS ABOUT NAMA

ANY NEWS ABOUT NAMA

Please house dont cruxcify me.am new here.
    on the 24th march,graduate engineers from all over the country gathered at NITT,Zaria,venue of the NAMA aptitude test and the interview that followed on the 25th and 26th.
    I have been wondering if anybody have heard anything since.seems like this is an unpopular job cos nobody is saying anything about it in this forum.thanks.

Re: ANY NEWS ABOUT NAMA

I have a friend at ABU zaria studying for his masters there, he also wrote d test nd did d interview with us,he went to d training ground, he said they did start the training since sept, and that it is a six months training. so they should be rounding off by now, the annoying thing is that he said that they were just 12 of them, although an insider told him they could still call more pple but i av long 4gotten them.

goto www.nama.gov.ng and see how current what am talking about is.

Just rely on God. Don't put all your hope in this NAMA. I attended the interview too on the 25th of March, 2010 but discovered that some that didn't pass the test was also interviewed. They equally have a special list for consideration. You can imagine!
    My dear, my advice for you is to hope in God for provision of Job and continue working where you are working if you have a job.
    Leave NAMA when they are through with their magomago, the list will come out. Remeber it took them one year and a month to shortlist. Who knows, it might take them two years to call for the training.

I also wrote the test and interview. I Think they are still expecting top management decision on the list compiled by the interview panel. lets hope they will be faster about this phase of the exercise. perhaps in the next 1-3 months we'll here from them. As for the training in progress i guess its for another cadre that was tested and interviewed mid 2009 not ours.

heard they will be taking only one-best candidate per state.can somebody confirm this?

somebody might have info on this topic,so i had to resurrect it.
    fellas,anything yet?

+ Reply