+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Topic: Any info on NLNG TRAINEE ELECT . OFFicer result

Re: Any info on NLNG TRAINEE ELECT . OFFicer result

@oseri,i wish u guyz all d best of luck. Am patiently waitin 4 d aptitude test for d position of mech.technician. We shall all get der. I. J. N. Amen

Quote Originally Posted by oseri View Post
    Well, the interview went well. This is the summary of the questions i was asked.
    1. Tell us why you are best suited for this job considering you have a mechanical background?
    2. Why do you want to leave your current job ?
    3. You served in Borno state, rite? How do u cope during the boko haram and was their any time u had to adjust ur life style to suit your current location?
    4. Was their any time during your service year you perceived something that happened against your believe you had to intervene?
    5. What is an electric motor
    6. Differentiate between DC and AC
    7. Mention equipment that utilize DC and AC
    8. what time of check do u carry out on electrical equipment? explain
    9. If THIS air-conditional is on fire, explain in steps what you will do
    10. Do you have any question for us? lol.... This is about 75% of the questions i can remember now. wow!
    About 38 person were scheduled for the interviewed. How? we all saw the list. We were reimburse based on where u came from. 6K is wat i got for PH location.
    ..........Oseri reporting
    God shall see you through.. Congrates in advance

Well, the interview went well. This is the summary of the questions i was asked.
    1. Tell us why you are best suited for this job considering you have a mechanical background?
    2. Why do you want to leave your current job ?
    3. You served in Borno state, rite? How do u cope during the boko haram and was their any time u had to adjust ur life style to suit your current location?
    4. Was their any time during your service year you perceived something that happened against your believe you had to intervene?
    5. What is an electric motor
    6. Differentiate between DC and AC
    7. Mention equipment that utilize DC and AC
    8. what time of check do u carry out on electrical equipment? explain
    9. If THIS air-conditional is on fire, explain in steps what you will do
    10. Do you have any question for us? lol.... This is about 75% of the questions i can remember now. wow!
    About 38 person were scheduled for the interviewed. How? we all saw the list. We were reimburse based on where u came from. 6K is wat i got for PH location.
    ..........Oseri reporting
    @oseri, thanks 4 d update. Wish u guys success. I C u called 4 medicals. Waitin 4 technician aptitude test

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

anything from nlng post intervew exercise? Still hopeful. Anybody with nlng salary scale for the position of TEO should put us in the know. Let's keep hope alive

you guys are doing great job here,pls keep on.......God's willing,we are going places.

@ oseri, i believe ur own bcos ur TEO interview feedback report was boom, i mean confirmed ok. Just count urself and other guys that were given the opportunity to seat for 30 mins on fourth floor lucky some of us spent less than 5 mins and were bounced back for one reason or the other, some bcos of Dischg,B. Eng and so many other reasons. As per d koko, for 2 yrs: around $500 and after confirmation $3,000 , confirmed and ok. during that 2 yrs there will be oversee training (USA, INDIAN or UK) depending on the vessel country of owner.

@oseri, i see u embarking on a voyage by Jan, 2012. cheers!
    ONE LUV NAIJA

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davidfuall View Post
    @ oseri, i believe ur own bcos ur TEO interview feedback report was boom, i mean confirmed ok. Just count urself and other guys that were given the opportunity to seat for 30 mins on fourth floor lucky some of us spent less than 5 mins and were bounced back for one reason or the other, some bcos of Dischg,B. Eng and so many other reasons. As per d koko, for 2 yrs: around $500 and after confirmation $3,000 , confirmed and ok. during that 2 yrs there will be oversee training (USA, INDIAN or UK) depending on the vessel country of owner.

Wow! that great! Thanks man. Hmmm! but for the $500 for a start, gush! i don't see how that will work. Never! This value, doesn't include allowances? All the same, thanks. I'm so relieved now. NNPC here I come

Wow! that great! Thanks man. Hmmm! but for the $500 for a start, gush! i don't see how that will work. Never! This value, doesn't include allowances? All the same, thanks. I'm so relieved now. NNPC here I come
    Ok Oh! Your chioce...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Quote Originally Posted by davidfuall View Post

@ Maxwebber! I was scheduled for the interview Friday last week, but was called on phone by a staff @ the HR. Then the bomb dropped. The representative apologized and told me that even though I was scheduled for the interview, i shouldn't bother coming owing to the fact that I'm a B.Eng Holder. I was downcast, and shortly after, received a bounce mail. The search continues....We'd keep applying.

hayah! Very sori o. hrt, it will b well. God wil giv u sumtin beta 2 mk u shout wao dis month. All d best as we continue d muvment in2 d industry. @oseri, relax n chuz wisely

Quote Originally Posted by hunkygee View Post
    @ Maxwebber! I was scheduled for the interview Friday last week, but was called on phone by a staff @ the HR. Then the bomb dropped. The representative apologized and told me that even though I was scheduled for the interview, i shouldn't bother coming owing to the fact that I'm a B.Eng Holder. I was downcast, and shortly after, received a bounce mail. The search continues....We'd keep applying.

Wow! It can be disheartening, but meanwhile do not be discouraged. You will get there... That is da spirit.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

dont let it weigh u down,u shall get their.

[
    dont let it weigh u down,u shall get their.

QUOTE=hunkygee;515949]@ Maxwebber! I was scheduled for the interview Friday last week, but was called on phone by a staff @ the HR. Then the bomb dropped. The representative apologized and told me that even though I was scheduled for the interview, i shouldn't bother coming owing to the fact that I'm a B.Eng Holder. I was downcast, and shortly after, received a bounce mail. The search continues....We'd keep applying.[/QUOTE]

+ Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast