+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Any info on dangote group

Any info on dangote group

People I hail o. Want to knw if they have started inviting people for interview! As in those who wrote d GTP test on 10th aug in abuja.I nid response abeg

Re: Any info on dangote group

When u were submitting ur application and invited for d test, did u post it in dis forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Adbash009 View Post
    When u were submitting ur application and invited for d test, did u post it in dis forum?
    <br />
    <br /
    haba! Dats nt good.This is one of d reason i really dont like asking questns on NHJ, some pple are too harsh when posting some tins & i say this based on wat i hv observed overtime.And even when some1 is in dire need of help,the person is only answered on d basis of the person's popularity& contribution regardless of the fact that d rate at which d internet is available to each one of us differs and some pple hv no idea as to how dis site functions while also not having any clue to some information. Pls lets learn to help others,if we can, bcos dis is one of d key tins dat wuld help dis site grow .Afterall can every NHJ member tell me dat its every applicatn that he submits dat he/ she posts here in d house for others to apply?

@pretty stace ur observation is Correct.. @Adbash009, its not really good to jump into conclusions. Did you even know if the original poster actually applied for the Dangote GTP? If the test was written on the date mentioned I doubt if he applied 'cos the selection was done randomly among the Batch B corps member that passed out in june-may be 2.1 and courses was a criteria. I wrote mine in Lagos on d 19th of June few days after our passing out parade.
    As you can see I never applied.
    @bizzle2011 no information as per result/interview yet, even we that wrote in june.

@adbash009,i understand where ure coming from but how many vacancies have u posted urself? @all,my point is u dnt have d right to cast d first stone if ure guilty. @bizzle2011,its also not fair to keep info and seek 4rm others. Thats how we do it here. Anyway,all the best!

Quote Originally Posted by montedo View Post
    @adbash009,i understand where ure coming from but how many vacancies have u posted urself? @all,my point is u dnt have d right to cast d first stone if ure guilty. @bizzle2011,its also not fair to keep info and seek 4rm others. Thats how we do it here. Anyway,all the best!
    <br />
    <br />
    ok,so tell us d truth,since u joined dis site,all d jobs u heard or read of or u knw sme1 dat works there,dat u applied for& were called for test/ interview,did u post all on dis site? Pls lets stop deceiving ourselves and telling tales.Let us speak d truth at all times,it helps.

Apart 4rm a few, almost everybody in dis NHJ keeps info& seeks 4rm others.I remember when i wntd to write KPMG test i askd & askd &askd for test format,everybody kept mute,(bcos they that did it knew it was easy& bcos they failed theirs,they didnt want others to pass,knowing fully well dat KPMG test is just once u can take it), despite d fact dat then i was regularly posting,commenting, e.t.c.,nobody thought it nice 2respond.Sometimes when u post Nobody thinks it nice to respond.Even wen u post nobody even says thanks,but insults.Thats why i dislike it when pple attack others for nt posting jobs on dis forum.

Apart frm Gbenga every other pple are deviating frm d real questn. Pls u pple shld help d guy if u hv any clue, nobody is innocent when it comes to ur arguement.
    @pretty, the result of the test ll soon be out, only dat d performance generally waz very poor, so they are still moderately as much as they could.
    100+ will be invited for interview and abt 80 will be taken for the training.
    For now all we need is to pray to be among d successful ones. Dats is the much I can giv nw. Tanx.

@ XCALITY pls were u referring to Dangote test result or KPMG 'cos your response to test result was directed to pretty but pretty wasn't making enquiry abt any test result @ least to my knowledge on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gbenga2000 View Post
    @ XCALITY pls were u referring to Dangote test result or KPMG 'cos your response to test result was directed to pretty but pretty wasn't making enquiry abt any test result @ least to my knowledge on this thread.
    I mean dangote.
    But God ll see all thru. IJN.

Amen!! Thanks for the info.

I'm v.sorry for my harshness. Bt it has been d culture of some members of dis great forum 2 be hoarding d info. If everyone is behaving like dat, then there will be no need for dis forum again. Anyhw, God will help all of us. Amen

To answer d question first,a neighbour of mine hasnt been called. I guess u can still have hope. @pretty stace,i get u but NHJ wasnt like this before. Its just that a lot of d old members only visit here once in a while nowadays. I was even surprised to see members advisn others not to share NNPC interview gist. If i have info,i wld share. If i dnt share,i wont ask 4 info here. Anyway, just move on and go grab ur job.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast