+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Aeti hopefuls: Nbc calling 4 interview (aeti client)

Re: Aeti hopefuls: Nbc calling 4 interview (aeti client)

@femijohn; Congrat broda, am hapy 4 U... indeed "UR CASE IS DIFFERENT".
    pls the job u'r been cald for, is it NBC or a different job entirely?
    we'll apreci8 ur respons ASAP.
    1s again, Congratulation as u ride on the waves of glory.

@Femijohn

I dont want to start a fight here otherwise i could have given you a piece of my mind. Why not call the HR (Mr Tunde) like brotherly did, and find out before you talk.

@Brotherly

Any more news?

1st of all I'll say congrats @femiJohn. . . Now all d informatn r now making sense. Brodaly told us 2 guys were calld 4 lagos, now femiJohn 4 abuja, U might get urs soon 2 report 2 a plant locatn. . . I was askd during my intvw if i can work in a particular plant locatn and i affirmd. . .who knows I might recieve my call soon. . . .oh, give me a min, I have a call 2 answer now. . . Congrats femiJohn

@all tanks alot i am still waiting for the call from Abuja. yours will soon come all because" OUR CASE IS DIFFERENT".
    A

Guyz its real oh!!! they called 5 of us last night, 2 electrical, 2 mechanical and 1 production engr. its was a brief chat again oh!!! so, for those of us that hv not gotten the call yet, it would still come jst b +ve..... i really pray we all meet there after the long wait.....!!! its not easy at all.... ONE LOVE...!!

@ t-jazz what was your discussion with the person like, because i was told my cv has been sent to one man in Abuja and he gave me a number that i should send him a message, which i did and today i called the man but he said he did not understand what i was saying. i called the other man that called me before and he said i shouldn't worry that he will call the man himself.
    A

@sidnazious, so sorry for running into conclusion so fast
    A

Come guys, i hope u are not playing pranks on us here. This one called that one and that one called the other one......., i dont get it! after all the interview done, i see no reason for another chat(interview-like), unless they are asking u how much u will love to be paid and when you will be available for resumption. In that case, they see u physically not on fone.T jazz may tell us what this CHAT was all about. By the way T jazz, how do u come to know so soon without meeting physically that 5 of u were called yesternight. we were few for the final interview. if u had called the other 4 randomly to confirm the call, the probality is high that at least one of the hopeful here will be called by u. Unless u want to tell me that u all know each other before. Well hopeful, we should not give up. anything can happen. NBC no be God as long as its managed by humans. Anything can go wrong. Dont bank your hope solely on them(even NBC will not advice u to do that). Attempt other options. if they call, fine. U then decide whether to take it or not. The recruitment process has been turtuous(u know what i mean). NBC should make their YES YES and their NO NO. if i am called that i am not succesful, i wont kill my self, but continue the struggle. It will not be the first disadpointment but then i would have known my status. NBC HR should learn to create good public impression by communicating with their potential employee about their status. I am not just a potential employee, i am their customer as well. i petronise their product( u know, i drink coke, eva water, shwep etc). Am i not important to them by virtue of that? If they seek honesty from potential employee, then they must be honest to them, yues! they too hold the responsibility to be honest to their potential enployee. No beating about the bush. Why th bussy busy line cutting of of calls? its all funny. Let them come out straight. For now, lets still hope and see what will happen. As i have said before, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! what is yours is yours. No one can take it from u. well, Congrat to all those that were called(make e no be like say i dey vex). i dont remember meeting any of u in this forum. your name are strange. So, una appear b/c they call una en? Anyway, enjoy your new job(IF IT IS TRUE ooooooo). Stay tuned.

@genmick1 am johanes4real, i changed my username i purely support your view, i was asked to send msg to a no and the person said he doesn't understand me when i called to confirm from him. Coca cola is doing as if they are not well organize. so, others that are called lets talk contact me on [email protected]. thanks
    A

johanes4real, i dint know u were the one with a different user name. well, stii be patient. They mite get in tuch with u soon. Its just that i am concern. Asking u from lagos to contact Abuja. It shoud be the other way round. Besides, guys from the north did their recruitmnet with AEIT seperate seperately. Does it mean no one passes it over there in the north? My friend, dont travel to abuja without confirmation. if i were u, i will walk strait to NBC office in lagos to see this caller. Nothing bad in doing that. I am not saying this is all fake, but we are in Nigeria, a non predictable country with wild terrain and pople(frankly). Someone must have been observing this forum and just want to pull soome string. If u are in lagos, visit NBC office yourself to be sure of that call. Be wise and careful. Allow wisdom to overshadow despiration.

Femijohn, you are new in this forum. i dont like your face(though ii'm not seeing it) because u showed up when a confusing situation arose. Dont u think u are egocentric? never mind, let me advice u, be very wise and careful. by the way what kind of message did they ask u to send and to what email or number? its not just making sence to me yet, may be it wil later later. But for now my brother, consider your steps before you leap. Confirm all details even if it means u walking into NBC building in Lagos. Security guys there will not kill u if u make ur purpose explicite. Everything you have said may be true(though a standard firm do not operate like that, unless NBC HR were trained at the road side hair saloon). Check things out yourself as a graduate. "Lots of graduates don see shit for rogues hand because of job mata ooo......". I am speaking from experience. I wish u luck. I hope and pray that your encounter be real.

johanes4real, dont mind me. I just want to address that new name of yours(not u). Assuming the new username is not urs, thats the way i will address that person. How are u today? Just kul down and relax. Think straight and faster. Do things wisely. If NBC wants u, they will still come for u. I wish u luck.

can somone com out straigt for once, wotz d meanin of ol dis calz & mssgs 2 som strang felows ol dis nams arn't familiar 2me & dey're soundin strang... wy didnt any reliable hopful get any of dis calz,I'm stil very much hopful abt dis NBC?/CCH, bt I nid grace 2 beliv dis strang felows.
    Somone plz do somtin b4 somtin do somone ooo!...lol. I'm sti very optimistic frnds, we'll b there -IJN.

+ Reply
Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast