+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Aeti hopefuls: Nbc calling 4 interview (aeti client)

Re: Aeti hopefuls: Nbc calling 4 interview (aeti client)

Ade, I am beginning to have a feeling that your post i just to arouse this house, and cause some stir in the minds of hopefuls. I have contacted over ten of my friends that attended the last interview at NBC, including some that did theirs very late last year. NOT ONE OF THEM CONFIRMS yours report. What then can I make out of your post? Well, maybe the HR just told you that so you'd leave them alone. What do you think?

Say something Adeolu...

genmik1: my number is in your pm. If I didnt make that call, I will never post that I did. Of what use will it be for me to keep such info to myself, remember we are in this 2gether. I am disappointed in the way some are reacting as if I just want to cause panic in the house. Pls, am not that kind of a person.

Ok, Noted Adeolu

lol...,Ade boys are not Smiling, so try to apply diplomacy b4 u post...... BUT ANYBODY WITH ANY CONC INFO SHLD Help out to Stir our hope..I REMAIN +ve

@ade next time dnt hide in d background waitn 4 goodnews while MEN and ANN are sharing ideas and info... (:

House kul down. I'v talked wit Adeolu on fone. Its nt as we are seeing it. Wen i'm less busy in d evnin, i'l give u a ful gist of wat d situation of thins are now. Dr is no cause for alarm. D hopes are stil high if not 100%. For nw, lets welcome Adeolu into our family as a broda. I'l give u ful gist about his discovery dis evnin God's grace. We'l get there!

Welcome Adeolu, We love U. Together lets get there. . . Brace Up!

Wel, i tnk u al 4 yr patience and concern. We al dnt join dis forum d same time; some wr early while some came late. Al d same, we raised voices against dose who joined late but warmly received dem as team members. Dnt u knw dat dat spirit of receptn is one of d featurs nbc identifid in us dat brot us 2 dis level? If u dnt knw, knw it now. So MEN and
    ANN(d only known woman in d house), lets welcome Adeolu home. We xchanged f/n and we talkd at lent. He told me (honestly) dat he's been secretly admirin us and dat d info he gathrd in d past wr d once we alredy knw abt and dat dr was no need repeatin dem here. Suprisin 2 him, he stumbld on dis new info which obviusly no one has said smtin about hence his first startlin apearance wit useful info. Acordin 2 him, he cald nbc publib nuber and was patchd tru 2 d hr depatment afta some delay. Wt d hr cal answrer, he rquested speakin wit one mr . . . . .(sory, i 4got d name) which was a memba of d panel wich intvwd him. Dat man was not on seat so, he was made 2 speak 2 charles instead. (Some of us mite knw charles-d guy wio was calin us into d panel room dat day of d intvw). Unfortunately, charls told him he(charles) was in gud position 2 answeq him(adeolu) so, dey patched him tru 2 sm1 who could. Dis man was d one who now told him dat MESSAGES hav been sent out 2 candidates. D man askd him hw often he was chekin his email and dat he shuld chk his spalm box. He did as most of us use 2 daily and NOTHING there. So he has 2 inform d house since no one seems 2 b aware of his findins. So cchelinic hopefuls, let us apreciate dis guy(Adeolu) and welcome him home. Now, let us put our reasonin 2geda and deduct wat mite hav gone wrong. Oya! Ideas, sugestion, assumption, prediction and solution. Make we talk am now. Remember dis. Thr's stil hope since non out of about 7 hopfuls i contacted has recivd any mesage.

Sory 4 my gramatical blumdaoooo. I posted d mesage wit ma fone - 2 smal 2 type much wit. I knw evry1 here is good 2 undastand me clearly.

Theres no problem, our messages have been approvd 2 b sent. I think strongly. The time is almost now. Let try n call d HR to kinda remind dem if there a delay or mix up or break in info in NBC HR. Rememba they said its january. . . Its comming!

CCH can't give the jobs to GHOSTS....The messages the HR claims to hav sent is not true since not even 1 of us hav recieved any mail....except there is a SCANDAL (which i doubt).....the Brave men among us wld have to call as earlier stated. But i knw dat if the job is 4 us, it will come NA GOD HAND WE DEY!!..... I realy appreciate all ur efforts....

U see, what i deduce frm dis recent develpment is dis: there is a directive 2 send out mesages which all but few in d HR knew includin d man who answrd Adeolu. its posible dat due 2 sme technical prblems, d mesages hav nt been actualy sent and only very few of dem in d HR dpt knew of d delay while odas blive dey'v been sent alredy(like Adeola answerer). I feel b4 wkend, dat directive wil b finaly caried out God's grace. So, keep yr faith high, pres yr cloths, polish yr shoe, tream yr hair and shave and 4 ANN, make yr hair. We'r there God on our side.

Humm, I see. Genmik, I commend your effort. You've done noble. Well Ade, welcome onboard. Genmik has said it all. No need to dispair. HR @ NBC is so large hence this stirr in the house. I am of the opinion that the person Ade spoke with did not give him exact info. Nevertheless, no shaky. No cause for alarm. The recruitment process is still on & the job is OURS. I'll try to contact again. Once I get something, I'll buzz as usual. As for me, am packing my things set to move. God Bless Us.

+ Reply
Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast