+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Aeti hopefuls: Nbc calling 4 interview (aeti client)

Re: Aeti hopefuls: Nbc calling 4 interview (aeti client)

its bin a ful of BLIZZ Tanx be 2 Papa G. (Amen)

dont worry ma people. na small come remain. God go do am for him children. cheer up guys

hell guys happi independent day to all of u, dis month is our month doors of opportunities will be open to us, goodnews will hit us from left, right, and center, all we have been waiting for will surely come to pass dis month in de name of jesus Amen. less keep bright day because our victory has come. GENMIK i great u well.

My guys, how far. No more worries. God has done it. We're only waiting for d appointed time. Just be thanking God wherever U are, my fellow trainee engrs.

Hi guys,
    I have been following this thread for sometime now.This thread is unarguably the successfulin
    terms of life since naijahotjobs came to be.I took the AETI tests at Yabatech but dropped out
    after the 2nd stage i.e the practical test.This year alone I have taken test and/or
    interviews in Lafarge,NBC,Zenith Bank & KPMG.
    Right now I am expecting a call up for medicals and then job offer in another prominent
    multinational company.I applied in June and have undergone several stages.In fact,I gave up
    at some point until all of a sudden I received a call from the HR which has kept hope alive
    so far.

I know exactly how you all are feeling because I am also in your shoes. The tension/anxiety
    is something else.One can almost touch/hold it.When I wake up in the morning, am thinking
    about this job,before I sleep in the night the issue occupies my mind.I dream even about it.I
    try to get it off my mind by getting busy.I am self employed at the moment but I have not
    gotten any juicy contracts since early July.This added insult on the injury as I have been
    spending my savings.Actually I hate to spend without anything coming in no matter how small.I
    have also been idle.Mehhhn, idleness is misery.No matter how rich you are or how much you
    have in your account,you will become miserable the moment you become idle.Fact!!! This is why
    ex-presidents like OBJ,IBB etc wont quit politics.They are not looking for money.They are
    only trying to keep busy otherwise they will become idle,miserable and die sooner than later.
    Recently, I have developed hatred for weekends and holidays.Why? HRs will be off duty hence
    the chances of getting job phone calls/texts/mails inviting you for one thing or the other
    are greatly reduced.I always look forward to the next working day.

I have been praying and I'll keep praying even though my heart is pounding even as I type.But
    I know God is in control and I have already started rehearsing how to share my
    glorious,emotional and sweet testimony of how God gave me the job.Today I spoke to a pastor
    and he prayed with me.It was comforting.I should be seeing another pastor tomorrow.He
    suggested the meeting.Mind you, my parents/family do not know about all these runs of mine.

By the grace of God we shall get these jobs that have kept us in suspense for so long.In
    Jesus' Name. We have come too far to drop.No way!Never!!
    God bless you all.

HAPPY NEW MONTH AND A HAPPY INDEPENDENCE CELEBRATION TO ALL OF YOU. Keep all hopes alive, we are almost there, LETS JUST BE PATIENT.

come oooo, nija no celebrate independence oooo. na waaaah. they just declare pub holidays but were scared to go to stadium bcos of BOKOHARAM. its funny how the government became so compromised in terms of security. God help us all in this country oooo.

Quote Originally Posted by PStylish View Post
    Hi guys,
    I have been following this thread for sometime now.This thread is unarguably the successfulin
    terms of life since naijahotjobs came to be.I took the AETI tests at Yabatech but dropped out
    after the 2nd stage i.e the practical test.This year alone I have taken test and/or
    Right now I am expecting a call up for medicals and then job offer in another prominent
    multinational company.I applied in June and have undergone several stages.In fact,I gave up
    at some point until all of a sudden I received a call from the HR which has kept hope alive
    so far.

I know exactly how you all are feeling because I am also in your shoes. The tension/anxiety
    is something else.One can almost touch/hold it.When I wake up in the morning, am thinking
    about this job,before I sleep in the night the issue occupies my mind.I dream even about it.I
    try to get it off my mind by getting busy.I am self employed at the moment but I have not
    gotten any juicy contracts since early July.This added insult on the injury as I have been
    spending my savings.Actually I hate to spend without anything coming in no matter how small.I
    have also been idle.Mehhhn, idleness is misery.No matter how rich you are or how much you
    have in your account,you will become miserable the moment you become idle.Fact!!! This is why
    ex-presidents like OBJ,IBB etc wont quit politics.They are not looking for money.They are
    only trying to keep busy otherwise they will become idle,miserable and die sooner than later.
    Recently, I have developed hatred for weekends and holidays.Why? HRs will be off duty hence
    the chances of getting job phone calls/texts/mails inviting you for one thing or the other

I have been praying and I'll keep praying even though my heart is pounding even as I type.But
    glorious,emotional and sweet testimony of how God gave me the job.Today I spoke to a pastor
    and he prayed with me.It was comforting.I should be seeing another pastor tomorrow.He
    suggested the meeting.Mind you, my parents/family do not know about all these runs of mine.

By the grace of God we shall get these jobs that have kept us in suspense for so long.In
    God bless you all.
    i pray dat we will get dere

They just sent me a mail for Logistics trainee....after i had given up on them...anyway I wish you guys luck...keep the positivety alive....i always loved going thru this thread cos u guys were just so encouraing. Thanks and thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PStylish View Post
    Hi guys,
    so far.

God bless you all.
    What a wondaful talk. A wel composed life xprience. Did u go into our mind? Men! U r a mind reader. Wel, tnx 4 yr encorament. U'v rkindled our hpe again. Lets keep our hpe on. bro, i need meet u on fone. My line is 08093136926. I hail

Quote Originally Posted by babestell View Post
    They just sent me a mail for Logistics trainee....after i had given up on them...anyway I wish you guys luck...keep the positivety alive....i always loved going thru this thread cos u guys were just so encouraing. Thanks and thumbs up
    Yea, i heard abt it. Dat means dose engineers stil on board r in. Its a gud news. Its like dey want 2 complete d whole recrutment in bulk. Dats nice, its just dat it mite tke some time. Patience is stil d key. We'l get dr.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotherly! View Post
    HAPPY NEW MONTH AND A HAPPY INDEPENDENCE CELEBRATION TO ALL OF YOU. Keep all hopes alive, we are almost there, LETS JUST BE PATIENT.
    Brodaly, hw far? I hpe u are fine? Keep d flag flying. We need ech oda at dis juncture

Quote Originally Posted by babestell View Post
    babestell, just one line to describe: U're too much!

+ Reply
Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast