+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Aeti hopefuls: Nbc calling 4 interview (aeti client)

Quote Originally Posted by jekyll View Post
    Bill Gates organised an enormous session to recruit a new President for Microsoft Europe.
    Five thousand candidates assembled in a large room. One candidate is Ayodele, a Nigerian guy.
    Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asked those who do not know Java program
    to leave. Two thousands candidates left the room. Ayodele says to himself, “I do not know Java
    but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I’ll give it a try.
    Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people to
    leave. Two thousand left the room. Aye says to himself “I never managed anybody but myself but
    I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me? So he stays, then Bill Gates asked the
    candidates who do not have management diploma to leave. Five hundred people left the room.
    Ayodele says to himself, “I left school at 15 but what have I to lose? So he stays in the room.
    Lastly, Bill asked the candidates who do not speak Serb-Croatian to leave. 498 candidates left
    the room. Ayodele says to himself, “I do not speak Serb-Croatian but what do I have to lose?
    So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate. Everyone else has gone. Bill Gates
    joined them and said, “Apparently you are the only two candidates who speak Serb-Croatian,
    so I’d like to hear you have a conversation together in that language.
    Calmly, Ayodele turns to the other candidate and says “Wahala dey o!”.
    The other candidate answers “O ga na wa o!”
    Bill Gates “ You are both hired”.
    Don’t you just love Nigerians. Any day, anytime, anywhere, they never give up.
    So don’t give up, u will lose nothing by trying more
    Hahahahahahahaaaaaa ahahaha! Jekyl, u no go kil me oooh! My bele dey pain me 4 laugh. Dats a gud one my guy. U see, smtime confidence in d face of fear nd intimidation covers one's incapacity. Note: u do dat wen u zero yr mind knowing dat U HAVE NOTIN TO LOOSE. d 2 Naija did dat wit great confi. Wao! Dis is a great leason - HAVING CONFIDENCE IN EMPTINESS ...lol... e day bak fire smetime sha.

Re: Aeti hopefuls: Nbc calling 4 interview (aeti client)

Quote Originally Posted by jekyll View Post
    Bill Gates organised an enormous session to recruit a new President for Microsoft Europe.
    Five thousand candidates assembled in a large room. One candidate is Ayodele, a Nigerian guy.
    Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asked those who do not know Java program
    to leave. Two thousands candidates left the room. Ayodele says to himself, “I do not know Java
    but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I’ll give it a try.
    Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people to
    leave. Two thousand left the room. Aye says to himself “I never managed anybody but myself but
    I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me? So he stays, then Bill Gates asked the
    candidates who do not have management diploma to leave. Five hundred people left the room.
    Ayodele says to himself, “I left school at 15 but what have I to lose? So he stays in the room.
    Lastly, Bill asked the candidates who do not speak Serb-Croatian to leave. 498 candidates left
    the room. Ayodele says to himself, “I do not speak Serb-Croatian but what do I have to lose?
    So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate. Everyone else has gone. Bill Gates
    joined them and said, “Apparently you are the only two candidates who speak Serb-Croatian,
    so I’d like to hear you have a conversation together in that language.
    Calmly, Ayodele turns to the other candidate and says “Wahala dey o!”.
    The other candidate answers “O ga na wa o!”
    Bill Gates “ You are both hired”.
    Don’t you just love Nigerians. Any day, anytime, anywhere, they never give up.
    So don’t give up, u will lose nothing by trying more

guy, U MAKE MA LAUGH. am ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING.

Na wao...NEVER SAY NEVER..i jst hope they are round peg in round hole sha...nice 1 anyway

I pray U all have a nice week. God bless una

y this topic is goin down?pls i have this for u.ls dont laugh too much ooo......3 rats were arguing abt hw much swagger ndefizzy they have. 1st Rat: i.chop Ƒσσd with rat poison M̶̲̅ε̲̣ no diem 2nd Rat: M̶̲̅ε̲̣ dance awilo on top mouse trap alia pakute Nuffing d̶̲̅σ M̶̲̅ε̲̣. Na hin the 3rd Rat provoke 3rd Rat: Bone dat thing, U̶̲̥̅̊ c dat cat wey d̶̲̅ε̲γ̲ go S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ na M̶̲̅ε̲̣ give A̶̲̥̅♏ belle!!!.we shall be there

@jekll,
    Guy U no go fit kill me, my ribbs dey pain me die
    God has a plan 4 Me

lets pull dis thread up. . . Ppuuulll ooo! I hope say bomb no affect any of una or una family or friends. Make we de pray say make no katakata put sand 4 our garri(NBC). NBC shares be taken over by ccHellenic and delisted from NSE on sept 7. So guys d good news is right d corner. Since na expansion (possibly new plants) project, recruits (many of Us) shld b taken and trained as d expansion is going on thereby will be good to go when evry is ready. We'll be there. I pray I'll unviel myself on dat day what abt U? But remember. Lets PRAY!

ZORANI, Na so! my brother, the whole story fit just turn for good, atimes na hw well dem conduct am! and not how soon its done.......Na patient DOG go eat the fatest bone ooohhhhh!!!

to me waiting is all always wt good end products, so lets us keep hoping the good news fly out on time.we shall all be there. amen

My pple, na so! I day with unaooo, always Keeping d thumbs up. We shal get dr. PATIEEEEENCE!

Hapi new month y'all.

we are all champions we scored eight now out of twelves and we shall score more welcome to the new month of good news.

My good people, any update/news for the house? ......stil holding high my optimism. God bles u all. Happy saturday.

+ Reply
Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast