+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Topic: Addax Petroleum recruits Graduate Trainees 2012

Re: Addax Petroleum recruits Graduate Trainees 2012

@coconut na wa 4 u oooo. your just disturbing urself. why no accept the fact and move on. if u didn't get a success mail then u were rejected period.

what's d matter with dis so called Cyrax sef? Are u d HRM? Ppl have been sent success mails for close to 2months without any further updates. Stop takng panadol for another man's headaeche abeg. Mtchweee! Nd mind U, I am workng, my life is nt tired to addax. It's obvious all ur hopes is jst on dis addax recruitment that's Y're angry; bcos whenever u si a new post on dis trend u hurriedly check, only to find it's jst a question, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    what's d matter with dis so called Cyrax sef? Are u d HRM? Ppl have been sent success mails for close to 2months without any further updates. Stop takng panadol for another man's headaeche abeg. Mtchweee! Nd mind U, I am workng, my life is nt tired to addax. It's obvious all ur hopes is jst on dis addax recruitment that's Y're angry; bcos whenever u si a new post on dis trend u hurriedly check, only to find it's jst a question, lol.
    @coconut. no vex ooo. very sry. i rest my case. but the above insult was not called for. you shd have sent me a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrax2012 View Post
    @coconut. no vex ooo. very sry. i rest my case. but the above insult was not called for. you shd have sent me a private message.
    @Cyrax, i love ur sense of maturity! plz folks, lets be matured in this forum by doing away with derogatory remarks.

Together we stand divided we fall!

*in zee voice of my primary school teacher* 'Gud Morning Sheedren'..pls folks,does any1 ere have any useful idea, no matter how inaccurate, on the number of people that were called for this Looooong awaited next stage..? Just asking so that maybe we can use zee figure to make a 'guess' as to how the next stge is gonna be...My Point: If there are about 150-200 then most likely another test, say a skill test..If there are about 50-150, maybe a group assessment...If ther are about 20-50 the maybe an Interview....Just saaayyyying ooo. Nobody here should come and crucify me lyk one of zee 2 thieves on either side of Jesus on Gud Friday for bringing up such idea. Hastalavista.

Wts up folks...m a little bit worried as this thread has gone cold 4 smetime now...any1 with info as to why addax is keepin us waiting..have they re-selected the people they want?have they scrapped the recruitment?..would jst like to know so that I can set my mind to purpose somewhere else
    odimskay likes this.

guys, i received a phone call from from ADDAX this afternoon seeking confirmation for my present location and my state of origin whilst confirming interview slated for 1st week of april. anybody in my shoes?
    odimskay likes this.

@Chiboyo, pls confirm if U were called with this No.:+447086580344. Nd did U apply for any of their recent opening or was d call connected to the previous aptitude test we did. Pls ur responds would calm some nerves here....o, tks.

Quote Originally Posted by chiboyo View Post
    guys, i received a phone call from from ADDAX this afternoon seeking confirmation for my present location and my state of origin whilst confirming interview slated for 1st week of april. anybody in my shoes?
    Same shoes Bro. I got the same phone call

Quote Originally Posted by ikeajoku View Post
    Same shoes Bro. I got the same phone call
    pls confirm if this is the No. u were called with:+447086580344. tks

For those that received phone calls from addax was it in respect of the recruitment this thread was openend fr. And could dat be the long awaited second stage. Prompt response will b appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    pls confirm if this is the No. u were called with:+447086580344. tks
    That wasn't the number that called. I actually got 2 phone calls regarding the matter. One yesterday from an MTN line and another today from a Lagos land line

@ikeajoku, What was the 2nd call to you today for? Were you explicitly told when the next stage will be? And kindly include what your discipline is. Thanks.

+ Reply
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast