+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Topic: Addax Petroleum recruits Graduate Trainees 2012

Senior Member boshemann@gmail.com's Avatar

Re: Addax Petroleum recruits Graduate Trainees 2012

@Hydrogen80 it is apparent that different questions where set for Sat & Sun. You musta noticed that the test we did on Sunday, had a date tag...that shd show that d date was used to identify d specific test for the specific day. Afterall, the coys kno that guys wld spread the news of Saturday's test questions b4 Sunday!
    God dey!!!

abeg has no one received alert for reimbursement yet? abi the money wan turn ITF two years waiting period??

Pls let's keep d learning process going. Do anyone remember that question on stair case? A man walked down 20 steps,from the top of a staircase, and it will take him 30mins to get to d ground, when he walked 32steps down,it would take him 18mins to d ground. What's the total number of steps he would walk from d top to bottom. May not be exactly but similar. Pls I need help.

yea.. i did mine on Saturday

@magxill... that goat question was logical indeed... i assumed the goat could run in an area with 7m as the radius.. so i used 3.14r^2... asper the area of the circle ..... c forming of calculation abeg...

=theta/360 *pi *r^2, where theta is 90degrees. the goat was pegged at a corner of the lawn abi. r na d length of the pole.

for those of you bent on relieving the exams already written that cant be re-written unless u hope to fail and write again next yr.. thumbs up but as for me, i rather centre my energy in praying and hoping i get called up for the next stage. so pls any one with info on when Addax wud start sending congratulatory mails and sms abeg lemme know so i can prepare wella. tanks/ i never forget my reimbursement ohhhh

Quote Originally Posted by pweetysis View Post
    for those of you bent on relieving the exams already written that cant be re-written unless u hope to fail and write again next yr.. thumbs up but as for me, i rather centre my energy in praying and hoping i get called up for the next stage. so pls any one with info on when Addax wud start sending congratulatory mails and sms abeg lemme know so i can prepare wella. tanks/ i never forget my reimbursement ohhhh
    just on point!

@ pweetis: dis is hw ppl that believe all their hapens to dem in life come by luck. Ppl are still writng aptitude test nd would continue to write. Jst a little insight abt sm questions here can spark up sm1's thinking of hw to tackle related question nxt time. Abeg guys continue jare, I'm enjoyng it. Indeed, d goat would b able to graze a quarter of a circle with radius 7m. But I no answer d question....o, bcos I was using a square area, hence I got 49 nd dis brings me to my former assertion that when in doubt, choose d closest. I would have chosen 38. Sth option

Senior Member boshemann@gmail.com's Avatar

I wldnt expect alert till like next week if I were some of us here...name will be collated, there will be typing, before forwarding such names to d banks; then payment. So guys, calm down. U'd b paid soon enough.
    God dey!!!

@magxil, i am an advocate of favor and never luck cos i was not born outta luck but favor. i believe in progress and i live by it. anyone, i have nothing against u or anyone relieving the exams mistake and wrongs. all i know is my alert and my success email. shikena

@pweety sis u are soo hilarious. Any1 has the ryt to ask any question here as far as it helps.
    Your topmost priority now is ur moni and mail while some others is d knowledge.

My point is dis is a forum for open discussions and dont criticise any1s thought.

Success to u all.

@spatial, criticize means "express disapproval of somebody or something",
    if i recollect, i did not disapprove anyone or anytin here. abeg put me down ohh. i said those who want to relieve questions shud go on but as for me na moni and success mail i dey wait, how in Heaven's name is that criticism plsss? kai , naija for life sha.

+ Reply
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast