Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: 2013 NDDC Foreign Scholarship is out

Re: 2013 NDDC Foreign Scholarship is out

Pls wen r we expecting an interview?
    And how will it look lyk?

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    Yes Iyke I wrote the test last year and so much politics took place. First of all the process was anything but fair and lots of "Oga at the tops" were covertly activating their slots for their contacts and in the end they promised the final list of scholars will come out but that in fact didn't take place rather sms were sent to the "acclaimed" scholars.

I don't mind their corruption, what I mind is the extent they go to make the process seem transparent when it is not. If you gonna base the process on corruption then tell everyone so we could go find our godfathers too. Don't fool people with the whole intellectual merit stuff when the actual award is based on corrupt grounds.

That been said there were a few who got the scholarship without knowing anyone and am not sure on what basis that happened because some of their scores were questionably lower than people who didn't get it.

Well am not bothered about them this year. I only came for the exams cos I was already in Nigeria, if not nothing would have brought me back to take NDDC exams again.

Would you still like the role of defender of the thread this year? I'm just chilling for the free 10grand. I don't need no Oga at the top to get that.

Nddc is refunding anybody's money. Anyway I specially wanna thank Kundanis and wiseguy4real for their immense help. Thanx a bunch

No matter the corruption in this country i "foolishly" look onto JAH. I am not defending the NDDC. If you don't believe in the commission's transparency,why apply and write the test for the scholarship?
    If you think a company pays meagre salary,why work for them? Its your campaigns of calumny that shields you from the Grace of the Most High. For this reason you will not be invited for interview this year again.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnycheddars View Post
    No matter the corruption in this country i "foolishly" look onto JAH. I am not defending the NDDC. If you don't believe in the commission's transparency,why apply and write the test for the scholarship?
    If you think a company pays meagre salary,why work for them? Its your campaigns of calumny that shields you from the Grace of the Most High. For this reason you will not be invited for interview this year again.
    You would be notified when I get my invite FOOL

Bros, if we don't apply to NDDC, where r we gonna apply? Remember, NDDC is for all, and not a party for the elites. The common man shud also have a say.
    God bless the Queen!

Anyway datz Naija 4 u and corruption. Dia iz no longer room 4 merit nowadays. I pray dat diz tym arround, selection wil b based on merit. By d way wil dia b a tip for transportation 4 d interview stage? Spending anoda 8k wnt b funny o 4 unemployed graduates. Thankz 4 sheddin more lyt

I'm sure there is. 10k I guess.

Mehn guys dey vex o, its true dat last year was d first time nddc did t publish a list of ppl dat passed the test last year, its true dat corruption has eate. Deepinto every corner of our nation,.n fustra

ehn guys dey vex o, its true dat last year was d first time nddc did not publish a list of ppl dat passed the interview, its true dat corruption has eaten deep into every corner of our nation. inspite of all the obstacles n obscurities in processes like dis, a few persons still emerge successfully without d help of "oga's at the top" and it can be anyone of us. All d best in d nxt stage guys

@ Sugarlilz: You are welcome. Have you gotten to your destination?

@kudanis Yes oh, just got 2 my house now now! God will help us all bcos of scholarship I'm going thru dis rigorous stress, and I've spent over 11k on transport alone! God will see us thru. Btw its actually @ interview stage u get d paid back 10k. No matter what, if dey don't give or dey give me d scholarship, d xpereince is very important 2.bliv u me I've gained a lot and met wonderful ppl all thru dis NDDC scheme. I'm indifferent really...bet I hp dey will give preference 2 female candidates dis year sha :d
    utchay4ever likes this.

Una dey dull this forum whalai. Since na page 14 una dey. last years forum members were more proactive than this year's own. Wetin dey happen noww??

+ Reply
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast