+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 2012 nnpc recruitment revived:check your mails hopefuls

2012 nnpc recruitment revived:check your mails hopefuls

Check your mails hopefuls,if your affected,pls do the needful.

If you are not, dust your books.invites for aptitude test will soon start rolling.

This is a message from nnpc:

Goodluck guys

NNPC 2012 Recruitment Portal
    You are here because you took part in the 2012 NNPC recruitment exercise and the following conditions apply to you:
    *.You applied for the NNPC recruitment advert that closed in December 2012
    *.You have been identified as an applicant with partial or incomplete credentials in our recruitment portal
    *.You received a notification by email from [email protected] SMS from NNPC directing you to this page.
    If the 3 conditions above apply to you then please follow the instructions below to upload your credentials
    Instructions on how to upload your credentials
    From the Login Form on the left page of the recruitment portal, enter your Username and Password. Note that "User Name" is the email address used when you applied in December 2012. Your "Password" is the same as the one you used when you applied in December 2012.
    Under the USER MENU to the left of the landing page, click onUpload Documentsto access the document upload page and upload your credentials.Please note that the system does NOT allow for editing of already submitted details.
    For the recruitment exercise, you are required to upload the following credentials:
    *.Degree Certificate
    *.NYSC Certificate (where applicable)
    *.Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
    *.SSCE Certificate
    *.Curriculum Vitae (CV)
    *.Masters (Mandatory ONLY for Graduate Trainee Applicants with Second Class Lower Degree)
    Kindly ensure your credentials are legible, of the right format (pdf,doc,docx) and within the size limits (100KB).
    All credentials must be submittedlatest by Wednesday, 11th December 2013.
    If you encounter any issues while using this site please send an email to [email protected]
    Kindly note that this is a continuation of the 2012 Recruitment exerciseAND NOT A FRESH RECRUITMENT DRIVE.The Portal has been re-activated for only candidates with incomplete document uploads and will be available from Tuesday, 12th November, 2013 till Wednesday, 11th December 2013 at 11:59:59pm WAT (GMT+1)..
    Thank you.

Re: 2012 nnpc recruitment revived:check your mails hopefuls

Kalokalo, do u knw what NNPC is up to? I am sure I uploaded ma docs den while applying so dis one dem dey tlk, I dnt seem to understand it. Meanwhile I got d message in ma spam folder. Gat any idea wats going on?

No.

I uploaded my documents as well,but due to system error, some of the documents may not be seen.
    Trust me,they are not up to anything,at least not now.

They normally follow due process at the beginning,but as soon as the recruitment gets to the final stage of selection, forces and pressure from the top'' will scatter the whole thing.

It is well in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by kalokalo View Post
    No.

I uploaded my documents as well,but due to system error, some of the documents may not be seen.
    Trust me,they are not up to anything,at least not now.

They normally follow due process at the beginning,but as soon as the recruitment gets to the final stage of selection, forces and pressure from the top'' will scatter the whole thing.

It is well in this country.
    B4....Dis is naija na. Land of who is who

Exclamation Re: 2012 nnpc recruitment revived:check your mails hopefuls

"Hello Bisola Adedoyin Ibukun

You are getting this mail because:

• You applied for the NNPC recruitment advert that was closed in December 2012
    • You have been identified as an applicant with partial or incomplete credentials in our recruitment portal

In order for us to progress your application to the next stage, we request that you resubmit the full set of the required credentials in this regard.
    Please click here to upload your credentials.

Kindly note that this is a continuation of the 2012 Recruitment exercise AND NOT A FRESH RECRUITMENT DRIVE. The Portal has been re-activated for only candidates with incomplete document uploads and will be available ONLY from Tuesday, 12th November, 2013 till Wednesday, 11th December 2013 at 11:59:59pm WAT (GMT+1).
    Thank you.
    NB: Please ignore if you had earlier received this message and had uploaded your credentials."

NNPC
    seems to have their head screwed. My name isn't Bisola Adedoyin Ibukun and am not sure I could not have filled another persons name back last year. They seem to have jeopardized the whole thing. Anyways, I will resubmit and see whatagwan. By the way anyone with the same issue?

@ kalokalo. Pls I hav an issue. I can't access my email box anymore due to yahoo and dia wahala. My fear nw is dt I may hav been contacted witout knowing since my box is bad.
    Wat do u fink I should do? Your candid advice will be appreciated. Or do dey send Sms too? Pls advise.
    It is well

Quote Originally Posted by Dasechomsky View Post
    Kalokalo, do u knw what NNPC is up to? I am sure I uploaded ma docs den while applying so dis one dem dey tlk, I dnt seem to understand it. Meanwhile I got d message in ma spam folder. Gat any idea wats going on?
    i no longer could access my nnpc account,issue of 'Your password reset request failed because a User with the specified username and e-mail address could not be found..'

Please I did not get the message. Does that mean that my initial application was adequate? Somebody should help me out with necessary information

Hello allI also didn't get d massage !t I cann't access my account . I av also sent a msg to dem bt no replyKindly assist if u know wat I cud do.Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by civilouis View Post
    Hello allI also didn't get d massage !t I cann't access my account . I av also sent a msg to dem bt no replyKindly assist if u know wat I cud do.Thank you
    Calm down bro, U'll get it eventually. And if you don't then have faith that your documents are still in tact. I didn't get initially when kalokalo opened this thread about a week and some days ago, but just got mine today in my spam folder. Wait for it, if it doesn't come, do not panic, life doesn't start or end at NNPC.

Quote Originally Posted by aroouche View Post
    @ kalokalo. Pls I hav an issue. I can't access my email box anymore due to yahoo and dia wahala. My fear nw is dt I may hav been contacted witout knowing since my box is bad.
    Wat do u fink I should do? Your candid advice will be appreciated. Or do dey send Sms too? Pls advise.
    It is well
    call yahoo. they can assist you. i've had this same issue before and i called them and they helped me out

Quote Originally Posted by civilouis View Post
    2 friends of mine have this same issue....they no longer can login to their nnpc portal they created n now urs too. just wondering whats going on with nnpc.

@ all,check your inbox and spam.
    If nothing is there, then your documents have been received.

Guys with yahoo problems should contact yahoo.

As for log in issues, i have not tried it myself.as soon as i do,i will report back to the house.however,if you are experiencing any problem,it is better to send a message to that email address provided in the message.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast