+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: 2011 ptdf oss successful candidate out

Re: 2011 ptdf oss successful candidate out

@olusayo4 could u kindly enlighten us on d content of the mail u received to assist other scholars make a definite move Thanks.

I havent got the mail either, I think I should contact them asap.

Hi,

Following the just concluded 2011/12 PTDF SCHOLARSHIP APTITUDE TEST, you have been adjudged one of the successful candidates and your name(s) has been put on the Fund's website (Petroleum Technology Development Fund - PTDF - Home) and Scholarship application website (http://ptdf.cinfores.com).
    You are therefore advised to apply for admission for the following course on the website of the University stated below:
    Course:
    University:

that's the mail. I think y'all that haven't got their mails should contact ptdf asap.Pls come back to report on latest developments or hearsays.

If u did not ge ur email pls hurry go to their office and u will be told the school and course u are to apply. It was error frm the person sending the mails. I was in their office friday n confirm dat. Unlike last year u're to aply urself and i believe ptdf wil help to follow up. For those that obtain admission other than the schol ptdf recomended for u, i advice u go to their office and inform them so that u will know dr stance on that. I was trying to ask but dr was an interuptn. For the next step after aplying i beleive ptdf wil contact us at the right time. Lets pray our apliacation succed n no mistake in sending emails. Lets keep updating

Any one aware if ptdf office opens on saturdays
    believing in oneself attracts success

can any one help me with ptdf office address in portharcourt? or would one travel to abj to get info concerning there school to apply and possibly the next step? my email is [email protected].

obilendo u beta get to Abuja or if u've got someone there request the person to go check for u thats what i did and i spoke with the person in charge who told me the shool to apply to don't delay any longer as they believe they have sent everybody the mail.cheers

update to all ptdf success hotjobers no need to stress urself to get to abuja again just visit ptdf homepage and click on the links to guide u to the page where the university of choice is highlighted against ur name or just visit http://www.ptdf.gov.ng/images/OSS/2011/candidates.csv

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234