@ oilprince and god_speed, lmao- laughing my off
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

Re: 2010 ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITY

@ Sammie tanks alot
    @ God-speed, I agree with you totally
    Leave a good mark on the sand of time

@god_speed,

Ol Boy! I for deny Jesus tire, infact i for completely change religion. But you know na........Our senior brother Piro no try at all at all! Funny thing b sai cock for no crow for my case o, na my alarm, after e don ring for like 2 days, na im i for remember Jesus........ (on a lighter mood sha!)

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by god_speed
    @Smartd1st on a lighter note eh........ abeg no put Peter for that list, the guy try, just leave it at Judas and Thomas or u fit add Barabas, but no put Peter abeg, na only three times im lie after which im cry BLOOD, abeeeeeeg the guy na my guy im try no be small. If na u wetin u 4 do?
    @god_speed: Guy u wan kill me wit laff o.... LWKMD!
    Na true, Peter really try o...
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

sometimes the truth migth be better

Quote Originally Posted by Smartd1st
    @god_speed,

Ol Boy! I for deny Jesus tire, infact i for completely change religion. But you know na........Our senior brother Piro no try at all at all! Funny thing b sai cock for no crow for my case o, na my alarm, after e don ring for like 2 days, na im i for remember Jesus........ (on a lighter mood sha!)
    @Smartd1st c u, u think say u fit lie, u no lie reach me O!! ahhh!! na me lie give Hitler im start 2nd world war, I lie give Obj im think say true true im fine. and these na my small small lies.

Any way back to the matter at hand, have these guys contacted any one yet........make i know if their lie pass my own OO!!

@all.......,

Although i did not apply, i dont think anyone has received a reply yet.., but like I said ' Patience is a virtue'.
    Wait a while.....though it might tarry, but they will........ or will not......

Cheers.

It is a good thing if they are sincere and I will advise anyone to apply through the mode required but be on the look-out for any text or mail that may demand you to pay a sum into so-and-so account, never send money to anywhere. There is no harm in applying.
    A critical assessment of this mode leaves so much to be desired. Imagine a lucrative company contracting a recruitment service to another company or a person- [b]with a GSM number!![/b] To be honest with you, I think this is questionable at the risk of making me a Thomas.

If they dont send any one a text b4 their 1st June deadline, then they can shove their vacancy up their a&*.
    I'm not applying to a company that cannot even keep to their word, na them dey owe 6 months salary dey give u sorry make u chop.

These people mentioned we will get notification email in three days, it is about 8days now and i have gotten nothing. First impression matters.

Guys, relax. Even if they don't call, life goes on. At worst, they will keep our emails for "bombing" and we can handle that with spam guard.

@Superbrain there a lot more to privacy invasion than just bombing emails my friend. With what you have submitted it is possible to put not just yourself but your loved ones at risk as well. I'll give a small example but not in details as my intention is not to encourage people to join the act but to educate against it.

In this age of the internet and sites like facebook it is easy to get names of people that are related to you. A guy that is close to me had an idiot calling him and harassing him until my friend was eventually forced to turn off his phone. He was in a seminar at that time, aftar about three hours he had even forgotten that he turned off his phone, and the hoodlums may have succeeded if not for the urge to call his gf to get some information. and immediately he turned on his phone he received several calls from family members that they received phone calls from unknown men who informed them that he had been kidnapped and were required to pay a huge sum of money for his release.

This is just one way in which our information in the wrong hands can work against us. Even I have received calls from unknown men who I dont know how they got my number, informing me of business contracts with shell and Co. i immediately knew they where scammers cos if ur not in my contact list I dont even want to hear ur voice not to talk of seeing u.

Lets all be careful and cautious as we strive toward our dreams, for as long as God is on our side and we persevere, it is well with all of us.

Stay blessed

- Godspeed signing out

@ god_speed, I understand your point. But this is Nigeria and it is not a strange thing to receive calls or emails from “wierdos”. The information used to apply for the vacancy is of little advantage to the spammer except for the email and phone number. We didn’t send any resume or credential. Privacy invasion is common place in Nigeria. That’s why I always make it a point of duty not to chat or talk with strangers except the person has properly identified himself/herself. Today, a guy hit me up on yahoo messenger and below is how the conversation went:
    Stranger: Hello Superbrain
    Me: Hi
    Stranger: I’m ******* from .com
    Me: Ok.
    Stranger: asl (meaning age, sex, language)
    Me: On what thread did you read my posts on .com?
    Stranger: Sexuality (does not exist as a childboard/thread)
    Me: Sexuality?
    (He takes some minutes and then responds)
    Stranger: Romance (exists)
    (Funny enough, i have never posted in the romance section)
    Me: Mr. Man, I don’t chat with strangers and liars. Get the f**k out of here.
    (I then end the conversation and reject his inivte to add him on my contacts list)

Also, when i get any text message from a friend or loved one, i call to confirm before doing anything. One has to be careful these days and only the greedy, ignorant and foolish fall for cons. So the information we provided may cause invasion of privacy but it can be properly handled. Thanks for your input.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast