+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: 2010 ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITY

Re: 2010 ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITY

Thanks sammie. Abeg no vex for some of our post. It is all for good. I believe in this house. One love
    L

Can u imagine, na me 1st comment and i neva still send my text..' i guess i don't want to be too fast about it... Godsped said me mind oh! But i ll send it later . I wan try weigh d importance ppl dey give this advert.... And sammie bro no vex say all man dey take this info wit a pinch of salt. Na Naija we dey, ANYTHING is possible.... All d same thanks for sharing.... It's more blessed to give than to recieve so says d Good book and also, he that waters shall be watered..' may u be watered in Jesus name.... I don almost de turn pastor in here..' sowi guys, got caught up in d flow..'

Could be any of the Telecom giants using this as a smokescreen.
    The heights you attain is a factor of your belief and attitude. Greatness is yours; how much do you want it?

Why would anyone want us to send in our credentials via sms?
    This sounds more like a scam you know.
    Next thing is e.mailing you to come to one specific add for you interview at a specific date.

@all:i dont really think the information needed can be used to do any harm,the e-mail can only be filled up with spams and your phone number cant be cloned to make calls on ur behalf,ur home address was not requested for,so i really dont think there's any risk that cant be managed easily.It's only greed and too much anxiety that makes people vulnerable.All the best.I sent mine the moment i saw the post though.
    @sammie77:u r d best,keep it up,i hope to see u when i finally land a job,one or two bottles wont hurt,will it? .this one no be scam o.lol.
    Pray hard to avoid falling a prey

@Larry22 in this age of the internet, the information you have supplied is way way more than enough to harm u or ur loved ones. I'm not saying we should not apply for the add, I'm just advocating that we ought to be very careful on how we give out our personal information thinking its harmless. There's a lot about privacy invasion and character impersonation that we dont know about.

gzl

@biggerboyze; I dey speechless o...
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Hello House,

I really dont get the members of this house.
    If an unknown and unpopular naijahotjobber had posted this opening, all hell would have been let loose, but everyone is turning a blind eye because its coming from the almighty sammie77 (pardon my language sammie, you know u r a demi-god around here) WHY?

For heavens sakes, 'what is good for the goose........ ' Please it smells like a SCAM! That it's a Newspaper placements doesnt guarantee its authenticity, and its not the first time someone has innocently placed a newspaper ad, and received positive and negative criticisms.... my humble self not being so lucky, and times without number, this respectable and intelligent house has most times than not, condemned those posts, or at least alerted us on the risks involved in those posts. So why are we then making an exception to this case? Or are we saying ''ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, BUT.............''

Please note that for now it might not hurt to send the text, but if it is a scam, your information is the hands of scammers and we really cannot tell the intent or extent to which they will use the information supplied.

'Anything is possible', 'Telecom MEGA-GIANTS', 'Smokescreens', blah blah blah ....................my a**! (Pardon my language again) , ............JUST REMEMBER THAT 'TO BE FORE-WARNED.........'.

I rest my case.

Hello House,

I have attached a scanned copy of the add for those who were like me and wanted to see this add in order to decide for myself if it is worth it.

I think it is genuine from the the pix on top i think its more like an oil and gas servicing firm, but the size of the add which is just a little larger the 1/4 of the page suggests is none of the oil and gas majors. Their emphasis on science disciplines also adds some credibility.

(For some laugh the article right beside the add should encourage more of you to apply.

Cheers

gzl

@god_speed: thanks so much, you have just cleared the "Volcanic Ash cloud" in my mind about the advert.
    Thanks so much @sammie77 for informing the house.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@god_speed......thanks for the attachment....my doubts have been erased @gzl and @ufuoma77.....wat do u guys think?....That Advert looks genuine to me @ sammie77.....i'd like to pour u some wine...name ur brand...dont be deterred by our comments,just continue the gud work..so far so good....all ur posts have been concrete and genuine

for those having doubts, goodluck! no harm in trying anyway

for those who av applied, goodluck!

it was this same method that friesland foods used for their advert last year, and finally, pple wrote tests and some av done interviews.
    those who are not comfortable giving out their e-mail can open new email, abi? and maybe buy new tel. lines too if u tink it cud be a scam and u are not comfortable wt giving out ur fone no abi?

Guyz!.......please lets rest this case. The advert is no Scam. If you're too scared to give it a try, then forget it and allow others to give it a try. SAMMIE77, you're doing a great job. Pls do keep it up...............Remember! People that don't take chances, don't get chances..............................Cheers

+ Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast