+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: 10 Days Special Post on Aptitude Test Materials (Day One 7/12/2012)

10 Days Special Post on Aptitude Test Materials (Day One 7/12/2012)

Good day, today comes day one of my post.
    In this post we will be looking at the different format of aptitude test by different organization.
    Today let’s considered verbal reasoning. If you are invited for aptitude test you know that among the area you will be tested is verbal reasoning. So what kind of question are you expecting?
    Different company and recruiting organization used different test format. The most common ones are
    1. GSE used by dragnet
    2. SHL
    3. GMAT
    4. GRE
    I have attached copy of this different format on verbal reasoning, I want you to download it, go through it and post your reply on the following question.
    1. Which do you think is the most difficult?
    2. Which do you think is the easiest?
    3. Which company or organization use any of these as their test format
    4. How have you benefited from this post?
    I look forward to your positive reply so that we all can learn from one another. Thanks.

NOTE THAT VERBAL APTITUDE TEST QUESTION ALSO INCLUDES SYNONYMS, ANTONYMS, ANALOGY, SENTENCE CORRECTION WHICH ARE THE MOST COMMONLY ASK QUESTION.

Note: The number of question has been reduced due to the size of files that can be uploaded in this forum. The complete compilation are in the E-Book BLUEPRINT MASTER APTITUDE TEST E-BOOK or you can request for them individually.
    BLUEPRINT MASTER APTITUDE TEST IS ONE OF THE VARIOUS PRODUCT OF BLUEPRINT COMPUTER AND STUDIO. WE ALSO HAVE SELF LERANING DVD ON MECHANICAL REASONING, VERBAL REASONING, SPATIAL REASONING, NUMERICAL REASONING AND VERBAL REASONING.
    WE ALSO PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL SOLUTION TO STUDENT IN SENIOR AND JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL AS WELL AS THOSE IN PRIMARY SCHOOL IS THE FORMAT OF VISUAL AND AUDIO LEARNING AID.
    SOME OF THEM INCLUDE PHYSICS VITUAL TV TUTOR, CHEMISTRY VITUAL TV TUTOR, BIOLOGY VITUAL TV TUTOR, BASIC-TECHNOLOGY, BASIC -SCIENCE E.T.C
    WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR INTERESTED PERSON OR ORGANIZATION WHO WILL LIKE TO MAKE ADVERT ON THESE DVD, SPONSOR IT, ACT AS MARKETERS IN VARIOUS STATE, AFFILIATES, REFERRALS ETC
    WE LOOK FORWORD TO WORKING WITH YOU AS YOU ARE GOING TO BENEFIT VERY MUCK. THANKS.

INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CALL: 08064147946; OR E-MAIL: [email protected]; [email protected].
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: 10 Days Special Post on Aptitude Test Materials (Day One 7/12/2012)

guy thanks very and i been trying to call you on the above number you gave.i have nnpc test on 6th of December how can i get a copy of your nnpc questions.this is my number:07033806556 and my email: [email protected] in case you want to help me.thanks and stay bless

Re: 10 Days Special Post on Aptitude Test Materials (Day One 7/12/2012)

NNPC APTITUDE TEST PREPARATORY MATERIALS/ QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

If you have been invited to write the forth coming NNPC APTITUDE TEST, please start preparing very well. Having waited for these aptitude test for the past 2 years or more, i beleive you will not want to take any chances. We are experience in teaching and preparing student and job applicate for various exam and also have one of the most extensive research and best aptitude test preparatory materials. Success awaits you.

Send your e-mail to [email protected]; [email protected] or call: 09096119817.

Here are the pass questions and answers that will be sent to you.

A. NNPC APTITUDE TEST PASS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2003

B. NNPC APTITUDE TEST PASS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2006

C. NNPC APTITUDE TEST PASS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2008

D. NNPC APTITUDE TEST PASS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2011

To aid your understanding of these materials and for you to be better prepared due to the short period of time that are available, we are also providing you with these further materials.

1. ABSTRACT REASONING PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

2. SPATIAL REASONING PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

3. NUMERICAL REASONING PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

4. VERBAL REASONING PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

5. GENERAL ENGINEERING PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

6. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

Since in the last 2 years many oil and gas company aptitude test on engineering usually contains mechanical reasoniing, data interprepation and general knowleddge and not to take chance, we are also providing you with these further addition study materials.

ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS

1. MECHANICAL REASONING PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

2. DATA INTERPRETATION PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

3. GENERAL KNOWLEGE PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

Definitely, you can find no better study materials elsewhere. Start preparing and success awaits you.

RECOMMENDATION FOR FURTHER STUDY AND PREPARATION AS WELL AS CAREERS ENHANCEMENT.

The following aptitude test materials is urgently recommended for you depending on your course of study.

A. ENGINEERING CAREERS SKILLS TEST. EACH CONTAINS 2 DVD containing aptitude test, interview questions and answers, videos, e-books, softwares and many more.

1. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SKILLS TEST DVD

2. ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SKILLS TEST DVD

3. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING SKILLS TEST DVD

4. PETROLEUM ENGINEERING SKILLS TEST DVD

5. PETROLEUM PROCESSING ENGINEERING SKILLS TEST DVD

6. SAFETY SKILLS TEST DVD

B. JOB APTITUDE TEST PREPARATORY MATERIALS

1. BLUEPRINT MECHANICAL REASONING E-BOOK AND SELF-LEARNING DVD VIDEOS

2. BLUEPRINT ABSTRACT REASONING E-BOOK AND SELF-LEARNING DVD VIDEOS

3. BLUEPRINT SPATIAL REASONING E-BOOK AND SELF-LEARNING DVD VIDEOS

4. BLUEPRINT DATA INTERPRETATION E-BOOK AND SELF-LEARNING DVD VIDEOS

5. BLUEPRINT OIL AND GAS APTITUDE TEST E-BOOK AND SELF-LEARNING DVD VIDEOS