+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Zenith Bank??? URGENT PLS!!!

Zenith Bank??? URGENT PLS!!!

Hey what's up guys please is there anybody with info on the Zenith bank Questionnaire which took place like 2weeks ago in Abuja, has anybody heard from them, pls let us know am really getting worried, God will bless U as U do.

Re: Zenith Bank??? URGENT PLS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dorchezz View Post
    Hey what's up guys please is there anybody with info on the Zenith bank Questionnaire which took place like 2weeks ago in Abuja, has anybody heard from them, pls let us know am really getting worried, God will bless U as U do.
    @Dorchezz

Though I dnt ve a reply 2ur post,I want 2knw if u did ur final interview on 12th of March in ABUJA? If so, was it d pre-employment form dat u filled?

Quote Originally Posted by eby4me View Post
    my last interview with them was on 5th March with the ED and the senior staffs. since then we have not had anything from them
    after the last interview with the ED on the 5th of March.some of us were called on the 18th of march for document verification and questionnaire filling which took place on the 21st in Abuja.those that were not in Abuja as at that time of the call on the 18th of march were told to do theirs in zenith Bank head office in Lagos.so if u have not heard from them after the interview with ED then u have to keep praying.
    for those of us that have done the documentation and filled the questionnaire, nothing has happened yet from that point.we have to be patient.we are already there.there is no need to start panicking.they will call us for Medicals soonest.I strongly believe that God has done it already for me and Us.
    i hope this response has helped in anyway to calm nerves down?

Amaka Nwa and Eby4me, yea they called for document verification and questionnaire filling (about ourselves) on the 21st of March, am sorry if U've not heard from them by now just keep praying there is nothing God cannot do.

Music express, thanks dear, ur reassurance really went a long way in calming me down. I hope U also contact other people to be certain its not happening behind our back...wish us all luck

Quote Originally Posted by dorchezz View Post
    Amaka Nwa and Eby4me, yea they called for document verification and questionnaire filling (about ourselves) on the 21st of March, am sorry if U've not heard from them by now just keep praying there is nothing God cannot do.

Music express, thanks dear, ur reassurance really went a long way in calming me down. I hope U also contact other people to be certain its not happening behind our back...wish us all luck
    @dorchezz, i am always in contact with our zenith colleagues in waiting. don't worry, nothing will happen behind our back.so far that has not happened and it will never happen because God is with us.delay is not denial.everything will happen for our own good.i am very confident about my employment in Zenith and all of u have to be too.it is not by your power that u have got this far but God's.Cheers.it is well.

You guys should try to apply to other financial institutions. Knowing that most of them just flag-up their financials, that should tell u guys that this is their recruitment season.

Ply try to apply to other banks while we keep on prying for the ones we are expecting ...

Dorchezz, God is able.

Best regards

[QUOTE=dorchezz;461346]Amaka Nwa and Eby4me, yea they called for document verification and questionnaire filling (about ourselves) on the 21st of March, am sorry if U've not heard from them by now just keep praying there is nothing God cannot do.
    /QUOTE]

@dorchezz..thanx,bt i ve been contacted afta d interview and i sent my credentials thru some1 cos i dnt stay in ABJ.
    I only wantd 2knw if we interviewd d same day &if d questionnaire u mentioned was d same pre-employment form we filled prior to d interview..

Music xpress and others: I got a call from a HR personnel that requested I confirm my name via email and I send my credentials to her email as well. After, I received a mail from her with the questionnaire form and the instruction that i should print and fill. I completed the form and sent it back but have not heard from her since then. I am surprised to hear that applicants in lagos was asked to go fill the form in their head office as i didn't get such instruction. Please did any of u guys go tru same process of sending the form via mail or shoould I also go to their head office. Reply asap please.

Guysss, please advice me on what to do. Music express do help me with answers.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by petrolzona View Post
    Guysss, please advice me on what to do. Music express do help me with answers.thanks

@petrolzona, about 8 of us did our document verification and questionnaire filling in their head office in Lagos as directed by their HR in Abuja.Petrolzona, your procedure seems strange but do not worry. just stay calm.i strongly believe u are in good hands.ok.there is no need for u to go to their head office in lagos.u have done as directed and it shall be well with u and all of us.cheers.

tsup Guyz, has anyone heard from them, after the document verification and questionnaire filling at abuja.

+ Reply