+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: WOT'S UP WITH STANBIC IBTC TEST?

WOT'S UP WITH STANBIC IBTC TEST?

House...............its 2weeks 2day and no news yet from Stanbic. GTbank has started sending mails and they both conducted almost the same time. Pls, any one with useful info?

Re: WOT'S UP WITH STANBIC IBTC TEST?

Quote Originally Posted by justsolex
    House...............its 2weeks 2day and no news yet from Stanbic. GTbank has started sending mails and they both conducted almost the same time. Pls, any one with useful info?

guy relax we in lagos just wrote our own yesterday...so it will take a while before you hear from them.sometimes i just wonder why we go to school to study different courses and when you decide to get
    a job they bring up critical reasoning,verbal reasoning,digramitic representation and all those ..i think the universities should change their curricular let them start teaching us gmaths and all these test questions for 4-5 years so that when we come out we can smash the test cause its the only way to get job now.Personally i dont think these tests are the best method to select employers...you can score 100% and not deliver when employed.I think companies should start recruiting as regards how innovative you are and how practical you are.

great talk, chuks.......but if sckools should do as u suggested remember this companies will try a different means as screening, as regard delay in stanbic IBTC result, i dnt tink they av to wait to compile u guys own before informing those that perform well in the previous exercise after all GTB wrote in two batches and their first batch is out so wot are we not saying. All the same i will relax and pray for the best. Thanks.

@chuks

well said . i was still having this discussion with my friend today as per selecting people via this test methods. what they fail to understand is that at the end of the day. someone passing the test doesnt means the person will deliver when employed by them. i believe its just a waste of time and resoursces when they can purely select people based on their cv, competence and intervies. shikena.

If you have not heard from them after 2wks,be hopeful bcus Stanbic contacts those who fail earlier than those who pass.

Hey

@Axemanbucar, true talk my bro. Its not easy 4 we dat dint study maths in skol. Its so sad. See Gtb test, it was tough. Shl standard, in Unilag they dint teach me Shl and Gmat in my Business Admin class.
    T

@peteradeyemi, do u know anyone who asked been called after the test so far who were not successful

i think is all about who you know in that bank. may God help us all.

Wldnt knw when you wrote IBTC test but wrote mine(experienced) on 24th and they jst sent me a text that i was succesful yesterday,so you can check your mail

@ugochukwu33, wrote mine on 13th August for graduate trainee position. I dont know if anyone who applied for graduate trainee has gotten any mail

I wrote d graduate trne.in Port Harcourt. I hav yet to hear 4rm them or see any mesge.

pls, l want to know if they have called those that applied for consultant service officer for test. thanks

Guys,Iwldnt know about the graduate trainee stuff but br rest assured they will get back to you guys soon,all the best

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast