+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: World Bank Is Recruiting

World Bank Is Recruiting

[img width=100 height=75]http://www.pbs.org/nbr/site/images/070427_World_Bank.jpg[/img]
    Job # 100026
    Job Title Team Assistant
    Job Family Administration
    Location Tunis, Tunisia
    Appointment Local Hire
    Job Posted 06-Jan-2010
    Closing Date 20-Jan-2010
    Language Requirements Arabic [Essential]; English [Essential]; French [Essential]
    Appointment Type

BACKGROUND / GENERAL DESCRIPTION
    MNC01 is the Country Management Unit for the Maghreb countries (Algeria, Libya, Malta, Morocco and Tunisia) in the Middle East and North Africa Region of the World Bank. Its key functions are to set the strategy for the Bank's cooperation with these countries and to oversee the quality of lending and non-lending activities and resource management programs supported by the Algiers, Rabat and Tunis Offices. The Tunis Office is co-located with the African Development Bank as part of an agreement between the two institutions and serves as a liaison function for the Tunisia program. The Office is managed by a Liaison Officer and is currently assisted by three regular Bank staff. The Tunisia program comprises roughly $1 million of analytic and advisory work each year, a portfolio of 16 operations totaling $840 million and an annual lending program of around $150-250 million.

The MNA region attaches particular importance to creating a supportive work environment, based on the values of teamwork, transparency, trust, client service, and professional excellence. MNA staff is expected to be guided by these values as well as to possess the following attributes:

• Collegiality, creativeness, resourcefulness
    • Good listening and communications skills
    • Intellectual and personal integrity and competence
    • Willingness and ability to work in teams
    • Commitment to clients.

Note: If the selected candidate is a current Bank Group staff member with a Regular or Open-Ended appointment, s/he will retain his/her Regular or Open-Ended appointment. All others will be offered a 3 year renewable term appointment.

DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
    ? Under the supervision of the Country Officer, the Team Assistant will undertake the following tasks :
    ? Be in charge of logging the incoming and outgoing mail including the diplomatic pouch to Head Quarters or any Country Office
    ? Assist the supervisor in collecting data through web research to update the Bank website or any other document the Bank may produce
    ? Assist in editing or producing documents in accordance with the Bank’s guidelines
    ? Provide support to ensure a proper filing in accordance with the Bank’s procurement and audit guidelines
    ? Be the Petty cash custodian and ensure SAP back up on request
    ? Assist missions when requested in organizing meetings and provide office support
    ? Be in charge of the videoconferences and audio requests
    ? Assist the team for Ad hoc activities and upon the request of the Country Officer

SELECTION CRITERIA
    ? A minimum of a High school or equivalent diploma and two years of relevant office support experience.
    ? Applied knowledge of organization, relevant business practice and procedures, including records management and filing procedures
    ? Proficiency in using advanced functions of Bank standard computer applications and adaptability to use state-of-the-art software
    ? Good knowledge of business processes and procedures, and ability to make appropriate linkages in work requirements and anticipate next steps
    ? Effective time management and organizational skills.
    ? Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
    ? Committed team player with demonstrated inter-personal skills and ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
    ? Proficient English, French and Arabic skills (verbal and written), including ability to draft routine correspondence and edit materials using proper grammar, punctuation and style.
    ? Ability to follow through on team priorities in the absence of the team leader and respond to requests for information.
    ? Ability to adapt to changing business needs by continuous learning/training
    ? Ability to produce high-quality work under pressure.
    ? Ability to pass relevant Bank Group tests in place at time of recruitment (e.g. English language, computer applications, etc.) as required.

The World Bank Group is committed to achieving diversity in terms of gender, nationality, culture and educational background. Individuals with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
    U can apply online thru dis site;
    http://extjobs.worldbank.org/externa...enuPK=64778838

Good luck.
    be ur natural self n don't be a fake person.

Re: World Bank Is Recruiting

Bros did u check d date so

Thanks but no thanks. Its already late.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

Thanks but its already late

come guys y this late.thanks anywhere but annoying

@Poster, u shouldn't have posted it now or do u mean u didn't notice the deadline? its too late!
    An expert was once an ammature!!!

Besides it is boldly written Local Hire, didn't you see that too? Thanks for the effort anyway but look closely next time.

hey bros u shouldnt be posting something late i am nervous here coz the work is meant for people like me hun! am so angry for the form beeing late

thanks4dinfo man
    MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME SINNER

10 q

I HEREBY WRITE TO APPLY FOR AN APPOINTMENT IN WORLD BANK FOR ANY OF THE POST THAT FALLS WITHIN THE LEVEL OF MY ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION ATTACHED BELLOW.
    YOU CAN GET ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS, [email protected]

YOURS,
    BENTE JAMES TERSOO

[attachment deleted by admin]

I HEREBY WRITE TO APPLY FOR AN APPOINTMENT IN WORLD BANK FOR ANY OF THE POST THAT FALLS WITHIN THE LEVEL OF MY ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION ATTACHED BELLOW.
    YOU CAN GET ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS,[email protected]

YOURS,
    kuyoro Ayoola Emmanuel

i'm intersetd

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast