+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Topic: Workforce Outsourcing Recruiting!!!

Re: Workforce Outsourcing Recruiting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tsplash View Post
    Hi guys, i got the job with stanbic. i was sent a mail by workforce on 10th to come for induction on the 11th. i went for the induction and was given an employment letter, which carried 70k for customer care; though am to serve as Account Support Officer. i got the job after 3 interviews; 2 conducted by workforce, while the last by stanbic bank official. All this took place at ABUJA. Wishing yous the BEST.
    Congrats Bros..... please do you know what the pay is like for the DSA ? kindly update ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by the chosen one View Post
    70k-80k depending on no of years of banking experience for personal and business bankers and 30k for direct sales agent
    Thanks a lot

@tsplash congrat man,we in lagos are still waiting @kcvyvictor pls how many stage sof interview have u done in lagos becos i did only one interview with workforce in january,pls reply.

Thanks a million Victor and my brothers in the struggle. Guess you guys at lagos will soon be called. For those of us at abuja, this is the second group workforce has invited for induction, and my set is the second. As to how much DSA are paid, i dont have idea, guess its the same pay, though am not 2 sure. Once more, God will take us all to Higher Height in life in JESUS Name. Amen
    dejino007 likes this.

pls this 70k, is it fixed or will there be subsequent promotions accompanied with an increase in pay? pls shield more lights

@Victor, i was initially was to work as DSA, because my 1st interview was on DSA, but later learn that Workforce dont handle DSA, but a different consulting firm. my 2nd & 3rd interviews were on Customer Care. Guess you guys will experience the same. ALL THE BEST

@Dickson, 70k is just for the first 6month of Probation, after which the pay will increase when your confirmed. Though i learn stanbic pays 100plus on each employee, but workforce will take part of the pay, and also pay the remaining to your Pension Account. In summary, 70k will be your monthly take home pay, excluding the pay going to your PFA, after confirmation, your take home pay will increase.

are there much emphasis on banking experience, can ur experience in other sectors count.

In PH,  tink only personal banking & customer care groups have beє̲̣̣̣̥
    n called. That leaves only DSA yet to b called, or does anyone have a counter info?

Quote Originally Posted by tsplash View Post
    @Dickson, 70k is just for the first 6month of Probation, after which the pay will increase when your confirmed. Though i learn stanbic pays 100plus on each employee, but workforce will take part of the pay, and also pay the remaining to your Pension Account. In summary, 70k will be your monthly take home pay, excluding the pay going to your PFA, after confirmation, your take home pay will increase.
    Bros,this info is not correct.I do not think ur salary will increase until u re confirmed after 2 yrs or more though u will be entitled to yearly bonus,pension,gratuity and christmas bonus like full time employees.kindly verify ur info well

@ The Chosen one can you please kindly verfiy how much they pay DSA & Also when they're going to start calling them becuase tsplash said its not work force that is in charge of DSA. Thanks

I just got an invite for DSA Interview. Pls what kinda questions will be asked. Kindly help

@ Imao .... everything is just to Test you on Marketing Skill, just make sure that you practice on how to market bank products/Anything that they ask you to market, you must be very good in convincing people to buy what you have to offer is this your first I.V ? and also where is your location is it Lagos?

+ Reply
Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast