+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: workforce/firstbank sending text

musco4me! I wasnt invited but wrote the test and was congratulated! Any implication? (i got 2.1)
    Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    everybody wasnt invitd. U hv 2.2?

Re: workforce/firstbank sending text

Pls someone should help. I was invited for the quiz. Upon inputting my e-mail, the page kept saying it can't find my e-mail address.
    Pls how do I get myself out of this? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vprince View Post
    musco4me! I wasnt invited but wrote the test and was congratulated! Any implication? (i got 2.1)
    no implikation! Mayb netwk dlayd ur txt msg. I knw sum1 dat didnt receive dragnet txt sms for personality txt, he logd in, wrote d test and was kald 4 apt test. Ur on d ryt trak.

no implikation! Mayb netwk dlayd ur txt msg. I knw sum1 dat didnt receive dragnet txt sms for personality txt, he logd in, wrote d test and was kald 4 apt test. Ur on d ryt trak.
    thanks for the quick response!

one thing i really dislike about this site, is the confusion people always create.When we were doing the first bank application, people were just confusing others, now this again. Sometimes when u submit an application, its not always the case that u are called, some are called, while others aint called.Even this quiz is not a guarantee that everyone will be called for test.I know workforce very very well, cos i have written lots of test with them. Why not wait to see if its in batches first, or try to log-in and see if u can take the test, before any conclusion, but if u aint eventually called, just relax and keep submitting ur CV. God works in marvelous ways.
    chimetex2002 likes this.

my advice to u all is, if u applied for ds job and u hvnt got an invite, try to login and c if u kan take d test, if its telin u dat email is nt found, then wait 4 d nxt batch! I knw ppl dat tried dia luck and they succeeded.

everybody wasnt invitd. U hv 2.2?
    yes i have 2.2.is dat d criteria for this batch

1 First Bank of Nigeria Plc was first incorporated in 1894 as Bank for British West Africa in which of these cities? Answer Liverpool )2 In year 2007, one of the following people was in office as the Managing Director of First Bank Nigeria Plc. Who is the person? Answwer : lamido sanusi lamido. Plz comfirm this answer.3 April 2004 is significant in the history of First Bank of Nigeria Plc. Which of the following makes this date significant? Answer transformation process/corporateidentity)4 The Head Office of First Bank of Nigeria Plc is located where? Answer : ( Marina )5 One of the following is not part of the four pillars of the First Bank Brand Answer : (Empathy)

D md as 2007 is jacob moyo adekigbe! House take note!
    Quote Originally Posted by osaxy01673 View Post
    1 First Bank of Nigeria Plc was first incorporated in 1894 as Bank for British West Africa in which of these cities? Answer Liverpool )2 In year 2007, one of the following people was in office as the Managing Director of First Bank Nigeria Plc. Who is the person? Answwer : lamido sanusi lamido. Plz comfirm this answer.3 April 2004 is significant in the history of First Bank of Nigeria Plc. Which of the following makes this date significant? Answer transformation process/corporateidentity)4 The Head Office of First Bank of Nigeria Plc is located where? Answer : ( Marina )5 One of the following is not part of the four pillars of the First Bank Brand Answer : (Empathy)

i finishd my unda a minute! Honestly! I hv idea of d questns, jst logd in and tickd d 5 ansas and submitd.
    That is just it oooooooo Musco. It should not take anybody up to two mins to finish if the internet connectin is ok. I think btw now and Friday, invitation for interview may be issued, abi ??

Yes you are rite, with a very fast connection it should not take more than 2mins to finish the qiuz,as regards the invitation afterwards, ??i believe between now and friday they will sending invites for their aptitude test

then let us keep our fingers crossed

lets wait and c dia nxt move.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456