+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Workforce...

Workforce...

I will be going to my village dis weekend nd i'll make sure i search deeply 4 a strong babalawo dat will provide a charm 4 me 2 curse dis workforce people 4 dem nt 2 be receiving contract again in their life 4 any recruitment.
    Imagine 4 someone to travel from far away in order 2 write Honeywell Graduate trainee test conducted by dis stupid workforce, nd as at 12pm,people are no longer allowed 2 enter,telling them dat d hall is filled up dat dey shuld wait 4d next batch. pple waited until d earlier batch finished nd nobody was allowed 2 write d test again. Dey dnt even communicate,dey jst leave d test venue.
    If they knw i wuldnt be allowed 2 write d test,why did dey invite me.
    Infact, i must curse dis pple,dey will not see any recruitment contract again.

Re: Workforce...

Really, it's a pity. i was invited too but i couldn't make it. i considered leaving my little job and also transportation here in Enugu for just a test of which am not familiar with Lagos and its environment. i decided to forfeit it and hope for better opportunity.

...so take heart and pray for another better opportunity like i do bcos God knows why!!
    Ok?

I WAS INVITED BUT I DIDNT GO, COS IVE BEEN HEARING OF WORKFORCE AND THEIR POOR ARRANGEMENT . AGAIN MY DISTANCE IS FAR (CALABAR). GOD WILL GIVE US A BETTER OPPRTUNITY

@y'all let us put all our hope on God i knw he will do it.

gzl

@D-KELVIN, u too funny o. But seriously,this "Workforce" of a company has become a cause for alarm.I took my test 2day, 8am batch. There were a lot of seats that were empty cos people refused to show up when they learnt the test is being conducted by workforce.They even were much more organised now compared to that of Friesland-wampco.God will grant us success.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

I took the test yesterday too and i really think they are organised,as for my brother that came around 12noon,i feel for u but the fact was that there were so many people around that they had to start calling people into the hal very early.Abeg no curse them yet o,make dem mark the stuff finish call person.I pray that God will provide ur own very nice job for u.

For all those who succeeded in writing the test,i pray for God's favour for us all,see at the interview.
    Pray hard to avoid falling a prey

lol, my brother abeg no curse them o, God pass them.

Sincerely, I can not blame workforce. In fact, we graduate of this great nation have a lot of work to do. We can not just folding our hand till this bad people (OUR LEADERS) ruin our future. Nigeria have enough to sustain our graduate but due to their self-interest they refused to circulate our resources. Imagine the population of graduate in a test centre. NIGERIA GRADUATES LET WAKE-UP AND FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT.

gzl

@ovation77 , I support your cause. We need to force change on Nigeria. We have done so much of praying, now we need action. REVOLUTION!
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

I second the motion,we can't just fold our arms.Imagine the kind of stress people went through while in school!
    it's gonna be alright

take it easy bro....opportunities will surely come.i got the IV,but i couldnt leave cos of my work.

the fact is workforce is really messed up.

my pple anytin workforce , once u r not in lagos don't bother travelling is just a waste of time becos even if u write u wud still nt pass. so just allow those in lagos to waste transport. u can see from UAC,BATN, WAMCO

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast