+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Why wait 4 the bank when u can get a bankers salary at this security outfit in lagos

Re: Why wait 4 the bank when u can get a bankers salary at this security outfit in la

No d intaview was 4pm. I called to them dat wil not be able meem up 2day. So I was re-schedule 4 2morrow.

Re: Why wait 4 the bank when u can get a bankers salary at this security outfit in la

ok, wen u go dia, u c tins 4 urself and u get bk to us

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8text View Post
    Ikeja Lagos...All interested persons will be invited for interview and will most likely get the jobs
    plz can sum1 outside lagos apply for ds job? Do u hv branches in other states?

I attended the interview yesterday. The interview was conducted at Tycoon office. Successful candidates would be deployed to where the security services are being needed.
    I was interviewed with other three applicants. The interviewers were three in number. They asked individual applicant the same, two major, questions.
    The questions are;
    1. Tell me about yourselves(Note that they are interested in the invisible content of your CV).
    2.What is trust worthy, are you trust worthy?
    Those who are to attend the interview at a later day, should go without fear. I tried to check posts on this thread, when I got to Allen Junction, in order to see whether they were black-listed. When I did not see any negative comment, I went ahead to see how it would go. There was no foul play of any kind.

God is our strength!

House if its tycoons organisin d interview den its for real..had an interview @ tycoons some months back n d firm is for real..even though i decided nt to go back (reasons knwn to me), i can testify dat d place is for real. If u were invited, dere is nfin to b scared of. U can even google d name of d recruitin firm...google tycoons project.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus007 View Post
    House if its tycoons organisin d interview den its for real..had an interview @ tycoons some months back n d firm is for real..even though i decided nt to go back (reasons knwn to me), i can testify dat d place is for real. If u were invited, dere is nfin to b scared of. U can even google d name of d recruitin firm...google tycoons project.
    were u invited?

@musco4real, i wasnt invited..didnt apply for d job bt i was just sayin dat if its tycoons doin d recruitment interview, den its for real cos i have had an encounter wif dem...so peeps dat r feelin its nt for real should change d tots.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12