+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Who understand this? pls

Who understand this? pls

JOB OFFER FROM APOSLSat, Mar 24, 2012 11:30 PDTAttention : CandidateAttached is the soft copy of job offer letter from AP Oilfields Services Limited ,you are required to go through the soft copy of the letter as attached and send to us the requirements as outlined in the letter.The hard copy of the employment documents will be sent to you upon confirmation of all the requirements as outlined in the softcopy of the job offer letter as attached in this email.Best regardsHuman-resources DepartmentAP OILFIELDS SERVICES LIMITED.29 AZIKIWE STREET,FINIMA,BONNY ISLAND,RIVERS STATE.Website:http://apoilfield-ng./Email: [email protected]e: 08168134949.Attachmentsaposl.pdf146KB

Re: Who understand this? pls

Scam.......

Pls pls pls.run for your dear life.its a scam.

@poster, did u apply 4 a job wit AP OIL & FIELDS? If yes, did u take any test or interview wit dem? If ur answer to dis questns r yes, den I c no reson y u shuld b confused. Send dem d requirements as contained in d email u received( so long as money isnt inclusive) & den wait for d hard copy of employment documents to b sent to u. D only time I'll advise u to run is wen dey demand for money.

MY DEAR THIS IS A CONFIRMED SCAM, TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE LINK provided you will realise that it ends with .....email this does not even allow the site open with your browser,so if this is a credible coy they will be careful enough to avoid this.

You dont need a soothe sayer to tel u dis is scam.i received a similar mail but the name this time it's 'forte oil'. I checked google to verify,i found out that the head office of forte oil is in lagos,but the scamers used rivers.i checked their sites; both the original forte and d scamers forte,i discovered that the scamers cloned the original forte site so u hardly notice the difference( the only difference is their contact numbers). So my dear,dont even think abt givin it a trial,cos these people wil sweet-talk u into doing wat u neva wanted to do.
    I wil advice u to......

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN N

I suggest you check them out carefully before responding or running, bcos either of them could be very regrettable if hastily done. Take a cue from bobkezel's info. If u're not sure, it's best to ignore them even when they don't ask for money. Identity theft would cost you more than money. All the same, 'wisdom is profitable to direct'.

Thanks guys, i just checked my sent mail and i never apply so i belived its a wrong mail id.

+ Reply