+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: what is the secret behind passing a test

what is the secret behind passing a test

i am new 2 nhj as ajob seeker bt all the while i have been here as an unregistered member,i have a passion for the banking industry though i studied engr in school,i was oppurtuned to write a test with Gtb in enugu sumtyms this month,but cos of my inexperience i cudnt make it and time wasnt on ma side 4 the verbal,if u have written a test b4 and paased how did u do it and wat did u read ur contributions wud he highy appreciated....................................... ...tanks,let them roll

Re: what is the secret behind passing a test

Ngwakwe, pls go back to ur basic Use of Eng. textbooks, New Gen. Maths (Books 1-3),PN Okeke Physics. Read these texts in-btw lines and discover new truths which u hitherto never knew. After u r done with these, study any of GMAT text passionately btw 2002 to date. Read newspapers and listen to news items across the media. All these wl equip u wt speed, analytical thinking, strong numeracy, verbal confidence and accuracy. I think dis helps,

@iyke tanx i appreciate

I think iykomoto has said it all . that is the best advice.
    In addition , call on GOD to help u

Ur ability to adequately manage time is crucial. always start with the area u're more familiar with eg, verbal. Skip those questions u're not sure of. i recently wrote a test that was full of very long comprehension passages, but at the end, there were about 5 cheap questions like state and capital at the end. Those that spent their time trying to solve those sum end up not knowing there were other cheaper ones. Try to scan 2ru the questions b4 reading the passages. This will in a way help u. Take care and pray hard

Ngwakwe you shld google "Nigerian banks and their current test format(s)", a detaild list of banks,posibl buks dy get dia ques n 4mat wil b displayd.Now u check fr d bank of yr choice n where they lift dia ques.E cld b gmat,shl, baroon's foreign gmat.Some banks use a particular year,like Fidelity uses 2007 gmat.I mean they lift most of dia questions dere.So yu av to knw d bank,wher dia ques are gotten,den cram d ques n ansas.This will help yu beat tym.Prepare wel,dnt gamble.
    Read oda replies. Yu ah liftd!

+ Reply