+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHAT IS DOVECARE HIDDING

WHAT IS DOVECARE HIDDING

Attending a training that did not really seem to be what they called it,there should be a regulatory body checking all this companies when recruiting.
    Running away 4rm issues that concerns salaries.plz lets discuss dis.

Re: WHAT IS DOVECARE HIDDING

i had never believed them that was why i just deleted their mail and ignored them . they will come back with another name, first they were blue ocean strategy now dove care, very soon it will be parrot uncare. graduate slavery run!!!

something is obviously wrong. why cant we get the phone lines for free, why are CUG lines not advertised.

Hw was is it?

Pls can some tell d hse wat happened in Dove Care cos dont know if I shld go further and was absent 4 d training.

Its quite piteous that Nigeria has gotten to this stage, unfortunately we all graduated into recession and these evil doers are taking advantage of the situation.

From Day 1, I knew Dove Care is up to something unusual, Imagine giving someone an offer letter without interview. On the day of interview I gathered that they intend to employ 70 graduate trainees and for those that was interviewed by the Panel of Scammers, the only question they asked them was how much do u want us to pay u.....

Guest what Dove Care dont have an office of its own its sharing office with a law firm called Ark Professional Services, a 3 bedroom flat in 19 town planning way, ilupeju

They sent us offer letter and some other forms to fill and submit to there office, they later sent a training manual asking us to print and bring while coming for the training, Also they asked us to pay N2600 for the product we are to market because according to them you cannot be using glo, mtn or etisalat and be marketing a zain line

On the offer letter Salary would be N130K monthly, this was where I knew this guys are jokers, even banks wud not pay u dat, fine maybe base on commission u can earn up to tht but if the salary wud strickly be on commission why ask staffs to report to office 3 times in a week on there own bill. They would do group marketing for 2days, personal marketing for 2 days and hold meetings on Fridays, and you are not ready to pay them basic salary.

How your commission would be calculated you dont even know, are u collecting 5%, 10% of sales or what, the management dont wanna discuss that, they are just using the N130k salary to cover up alot of pertinent issues....

Maybe this is the latest trend of fraud in town

Maybe God help us in this country

well i thank God i didnt waste my time going for d interview,Nigeria hs 2 look in2 dis issue of marketing based on commission!hw i dont knw,but something has 2 b done ooo..God help us!

Thank God I ignored the text msg. Infact,I ignored it cos i got irritated and pissed off when i realised they weren't requesting for a particular level of qualification...they wanted every level of qualification. I knew they were not serious!
    May God Help us!

+ Reply