+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Weposh ltd offer letter

Weposh ltd offer letter

house i receive a text from the above company telling me to come collect an offer letter for a for job. please who else got the text? more importantly who knows about them?

Re: Weposh ltd offer letter

did you go to their test/interview before,or did you apply to them before,if your answer to those questions are yes,then no need for asking those questions,instead thank God for given the job
    Aku

@rickadon, Check dis out. U must have applied for marketing job in that organization. Just googled it and got dis for U.

Poshwears Ltd Subsidiary of Weposh Ltd Recruitment 2012

We at poshwears Ltd, a subsidiary of Weposh Ltd advertise the vacancy of marketing agent. poshwears specializes in both female and male apparels which are all supplied to us from our distributors worldwide. Because of the our goal of reaching out to our prospective customers in every corner of Nigeria, we require competent marketing agents in all the 36 states of the federation.

Applicants should be vibrant and highly sociable, and most either be an undergraduate or a graduate, we wont accept anything otherwise, prospective candidate most be computer litrate and most be a constant user of the internet, he/she most have an account with as many as possible social websites such as facebook, twitter, blackberry messanger, 2go e.t.c, prospective candidate most also be very fluent in English. The remuneration is attractive and there is also room for promotion within the organization if you meet certain criteria within a set time, the job is highly lucrative most especially because it doesnt affect your normal life, that is to say you can combine it with other jobs, schooling e.t.c. Interested candidates should send there CV to [email protected], deadline for submission is 10th August, 2012. http://

why wud they offer u such letter when u didnt apply or attended their test and interview? Give it a try but u ask to pay pls walk away

Don't mind that original King o that guy is a known scammer... Just Give it a try thou but don't hesitate to insult if they ask you to pay anything

I don't know much about them, but i also got a letter after applying and i've collected the offer letter. Its good

I sense conspiracy here (Bomsy77 and original king) @ original poster becareful don't fall for this.. A coy giving you offer letter no test, no interview(s), not even a direct inter face wiv the coy? This isn't real..4get the claims by the two aforementioned their claims are mischievous.

@eeraiy33, dat I'm a known scammer? Hahahahahahaha. Why do u say so? What is wrong in wat I did and wat makes me a scammer? Known one for dat matter. Pls verify ur info b4 calling someone names. Try and be mature in ur conclusion.

MIB
    I concur that original king and bomsy 77 are scammers plz be warry of the Nigeria

MIB

be warry of them Nigerians*

Hmmmm! @eeraiy33 and @MIB, once again I laf.
    Pls, d 2 of u suld check up original Kings all over dis forum to fully ascertain the kind of person I am. U can say or write wat u feel lik; is a free world. But any reasonable person will knw I only googled the name dat d poster gave to help him draw conclusion on wat to do. As a matter of fact, I've not advised him 2 go for d letter or not. U guys can as well google "Weposh Recruitment 2012" to confirm.
    Be rest assured dat I won't stop u from calling Original Kings scammer nor engage in any exchange of words wit U. I've been on dis forum since 2010 and hv never insulted nor exchanged words wit anybody, I can't even start it now. I can only urge u guys to verify ur claims b4 tagging someone "scammer".
    Cheers!

Damn!! A help has turned two great people to scammers?! No wonder people hoard info.
    Please, people should try to get facts right before casting aspersions. I think Original kings, et al deserves apologies.

@lmao if you think so kindly and graciously do it on our behalf..Are you guyz so desperate as to not 2 knw a scam/conspiracy wen u see one?? Sum1 claiming to have collected an offer from a coy without the conventional test/interview in dis era? Not that of our fathers o...
    Even the VHS and Oneal, health stream that we in one voice so much detest and criticise, they still conduct test/interview.. Come on lmao you ought knw beta than this man.. I still stand on my words CONPIRACY is at play here.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast