+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WAMCO HR IV for Test

WAMCO HR IV for Test

House, i just got a text from wamco-hr inviting me for an apyitude test. I dont know wether anybody got the same text. Besides, i have even forgotten when i applied for this job. The venue is at no 7b acme road, ogba lagos on 14/12/10 at 8am. Guys interested can consider gate crashing.All the best guys.

Re

Pls can u post d message dat was sent to you? So dat people planning to gatecrash will know what to do.

Re: WAMCO HR IV for Test

Dear Azodo,

Congratulations on your invite for FC WAMCO test....I have been there before and i rem how a guy was so badly embarrased for gatecrashing for the test., Infact they had to call security to throw him out...it wasnt a funny sight at all. i felt so bad seeing a fellow job seeker treated that way.

They normally conduct the test in Alphabethical order. So if your surname starts between A-E and you have not recieved your invite about now, then you need to start praying ooh

As for the test, read about their company products, the varieties of their different products, date FC WAMCO NIG was formed, Slave Trade of Goree Island, Current Affairs and English passage with objective questions to follow, then simple arithmetic calculations...Note: cut off is 75%

These are all i can remember for now....least i forget, these WAMCO dudes already have their candidates, so get ready to fight for the few remaining slots.

I rem during the interview i was asked who i knew in WAMCO and how did i get to know they were recruiting...so peeps take note, just sharing an experience,

I hope this helps.

i wish all invited the very best

@ Mekumeutd, na wa for u oh, u are always asking how to gate crash. do u ever apply for jobs or all u do is gate crash. just wondering, nothing personal cos dis is d third time i am coming across posts like dis from u, gate crashing i mean!

I'll like to know if this invitation is for the just conlcuded advert for Milk Collection Officer

Quote Originally Posted by lilysville
    @ Mekumeutd, na wa for u oh, u are always asking how to gate crash. do u ever apply for jobs or all u do is gate crash. just wondering, nothing personal cos dis is d third time i am coming across posts like dis from u, gate crashing i mean!

dont you just love his never-say-die attitude? , my guy keep gate-crashing, who knows one day you'll make it, a cousin of mine gate-crashed his way into Chevron

hi All,
    i got the Invitation too frm WAMCO HR.
    @Bggerboyze,Thank you very much for ur clue on the test.i want to know we are asked to come with our credentilas,are they going to conduct an interview after the test?

PLease house,
    what is WAMCO's Website?

Quote Originally Posted by slemdogg
    PLease house,
    what is WAMCO's Website?
    www.wamco-ng.com
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

@slemdogg-The Credentials you are required to bring along is just for clearance and to checkmate gatecrashers and impersonation...Its not for interview. take note, if you scale this test, your interview would be based on your CV which you would be required to submit a copy with them.

Take note that your work experience on your CV must closely match the requirements for this job position. this would help a lot in advancing you.

WAMCO still has one of the shortest recruitment process i know of...No series of interviews or series of test....

Just pass the test,
    pass the interview,
    and collect your AP letter.......(all within the same week)

Though, do not limit your info to this cos this is subject to change..but all the same, whichever way it comes or goes, always know i wld be here for you

Good luck guys and all the best

@ BIGGERBOYZE,
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH 4 UR CLARIFICATION.GOD BLESS!
    I HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE WEBSITE.ITZ NOT OPENING,BIN TRYING SINCE MORNING.

I need someone in the house with a better picture of wamco to tell us everything we need to know about wamco. Pls those thinking of gatecrashing shld not be discouraged as there is no harm in tryn even if one was embarassed. Who knows, it might be ur dream job.

+ Reply