+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: waec replied

Re: waec replied

I've gone through all ur posts but my question is "is it possible for a company or an organization like WAEC to invite applicants that can't fill or complete an ordinary online application form to an apptitude test. U guys shouldn't forget what we went through during the test on 18th Dec, 2010.
    Then again it's true that the E-mail they used to send the invite for the test was a virtual e-mail address but i think that the same e-mail can be used again by them it's just that the e-mail address can't recieve any mail.
    Finally u should know that there are a lot of scammers on this forum.... watch their profile....
    Thanks all and may God Help us all...
    One Luv Keep Us Together....

Dont always call ppeople scammers without scrutiny. Sidmack Technologies conducted the test for WAEC. If you can remember, there are people wearing Sidmack vest on the day of the test. Also, Sidmack is a reputable company that developed the software for registration of candidates for WAEC and has been handling WAEC candidates online registration for years.their office is at ilupeju, I guess they sent those messages for those that passed the test. Be guided accordingly

@all, y do we fear this scammer so much that we cant even understand scam message from the one that are not. Sidmach is an IT service provider who happenned to be the one that managing the Jamb site presently for the ongoing registration, last year DE registration, changing of course scratch cards and so on. Y dont u open their homepage thru www.sidmach.com. Though, i dont know if they are also working for WAEC bt what i know is that they are reputable IT service provider. You could all remember that during the Application, so many were saying that WAEC cant open another website, all in the name of application. Anyone that got d mail shld try to reply as soon as possible b4 it's 2 late. Many dat r commenting may not have sat 4 dis exam, pls dont b misled. Iree ooo

It is evident that we have alot of scammers in our society today but be that as it may, I am very certain that this one is not a scam reason being that thesame format in which the message was sent for the invitation for the test, was the way this message was sent to us.
    Let's expect the best as this year as many that are looking up t God for a miracle will expect the God of Compensation to visit them
    It is well. Always say positive to yourself!
    Nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and I am persuade that He is able to keep that which I have committed in His hands against that day!!!
    T

in addition 2 all other comments, I enjoined the hopeful ones who r yet 2 get d msg 2 check their spam mail cos it could be there. I saw mine there sent since monday 2day and u av till d end of 2day to reply.

o boy some people go get hypertension oh. but in all sincerity we dont need this hyped and contrived pseudo-muddle , let all of us be calm and prayerful. Waec foremost tool for employment correspondence is through text messages, others are just back up to second status notification via text messages. insider waec HR information confirmed this. The email messages are pointers to the fact that the recruitment process is still very much in progress . some folks were actually sent this same message three days prior to the dec 18th exam and they were not shortlisted for the aptitude test. If we look at it from another angle it could be that messages were sent to those whose status were undefined, as waec would not want to be beaten to any forgery, Goodluck to us all.

@ prof salvage , that is true intelligience and rational thinking. maybe it is even those that received the mails that are in for the jumps, as waec would want to verify before committing itself to any invite for interview.

did any one who toke d test in jos got this message. pls reply

Initially when i saw dis post on monday with no such msg in my inbox, i thot it's 4 those who didnt attach these files @ the point of application since i attached all when i applied, now i saw d msg in my spam folder 2day. So where does this fits in ur theories?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123