+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Waec is recruiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waec is recruiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Job Vacancies at West African Examinations Council (WAEC) The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) invites applications from, suitably qualified Nigerians to fill the under-mentioned vacancies. Preference will be given to applicants from the following States: Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Niger, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara. 1.) Assistant Examinations Officer III (General Duties) General Requirements•All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.•Age: Applicants must not be above 30 years. Requirements •Possession of OND or its equivalent from any recognised Institution.•Computer literacy will be an added advantage.2.) Assistant Examinations Officer III (Computer Services) Requirements•Possession of OND in Computer studies from any recognised Institution or Certificate in Computer Foundation Examination (CFE).3.) Assistant Examinations Officer III (Accounts) Requirements•Possession of OND or its equivalent in Accountancy from any recognised Institution or Accounting Technicians Scheme (ATS) Certificate of ICAN or ACCA.•Applicants must be computer literate. APPLICTIONInterested and qualified applicants should click the following link to apply: http://www.waechrmd.com/job.php please note that only shortlisted applicants will be invited for aptitude test and interview.Application Deadline 26th April, 2013 Salary: Remuneration paid by the Council is competitive.
    Last edited by JapaneseMusco; Mar 20th, 13 at 01:36 pm.

Re: Waec is recruiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@japaniz, na man u b. Hw ur zone? @all, can dos wt higher qualif apply?

Having saw this site I went on to apply but I could not complete it because I suspect the site as fraud. The site of waec I know should end with .org and not .com. Not just that I learnt that waec is currently not recruiting. To confirm, visit waec headquarter af Yaba.

Some time last year WAEC collected application from graduates and even asked that we go to any of there offices to fill forms which we did and submitted. Does anyone has a news about that yet.
    Adeyege A. Ebenezer<br />Why?<br />Why Not?<br />www.adeyegeebenezer.5u.com

CHECK OUT WHERE I FOUND FREE COOL SHL PRACTICE QUESTIONZ
    http://yesb0ss.wordpress.com/2013/04...ice-questionz/

PLEASE SHARE

pls, this waec job is a fraud,check waec site http://www.waeconline.org.ng, there is no vancancy. tanx

+ Reply