+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: waec aptitude test(navy sec.sch ojo)

waec aptitude test(navy sec.sch ojo)

pls eny1 wit navy secodary school ojo lagos center, shld kindy give description on hw to get there frm agege.thx

Ppis consulting any news?

Take a bus 2 iyana oba 4rm iyana paja. Then take a bus going to mile 2 n tell d driver 2 stop u there.
    m

Re

Take a bus to iyana oba, take a bus going to mile 2 tell d driver/conductor that u want to stop at ALAKIJA, look to d right u will see white buses loadin NAVY TOWN tell them u r going to d navy town sec sch, can't really remember d road but they will stop u there or on d alternative take a bus from Agege to oshodi express, from oshodi take a bus going to mile 2, alight at mile 2 then listen to any bus callin dis following places ABULEADO,BARRACKS, UNDERBRIDGE, IYANA OBA enter d bus n tell d driver/conductor u r alighting at ALAKIJA continue reminding d conductor n tell him to call his busstop. When u get to ALAKIJA cross to d other side then u will see the buses going inside navy town or u ask pple sellin there to show u, if u take a bike to navy town u will not be allowed inside but their buses go in. So choose a better n convenient option. All da best in ur test n ve a safe trip

Re: waec aptitude test(navy sec.sch ojo)

@all,thank u so much.

Re: Re

Quote Originally Posted by maybaby
    Take a bus to iyana oba, take a bus going to mile 2 tell d driver/conductor that u want to stop at ALAKIJA, look to d right u will see white buses loadin NAVY TOWN tell them u r going to d navy town sec sch, can't really remember d road but they will stop u there or on d alternative take a bus from Agege to oshodi express, from oshodi take a bus going to mile 2, alight at mile 2 then listen to any bus callin dis following places ABULEADO,BARRACKS, UNDERBRIDGE, IYANA OBA enter d bus n tell d driver/conductor u r alighting at ALAKIJA continue reminding d conductor n tell him to call his busstop. When u get to ALAKIJA cross to d other side then u will see the buses going inside navy town or u ask pple sellin there to show u, if u take a bike to navy town u will not be allowed inside but their buses go in. So choose a better n convenient option. All da best in ur test n ve a safe trip

you deserve an award

@maybaby, u have done an excellent job
    J

please up till now i didn't see the invitation letter and a text was send to me has well can anyone help me.i will do mine @ the same centre with you guys

guy, check ur spam mail.

Relieve! This thread explains my worry cos my bro got his center somewhere in maryland while I kept seeing Agege here. I thot his iv was fake.

+ Reply