+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Topic: Vio medical test venue

Re: Vio medical test venue

y not visit any of these hospitals to investigate first, before payment. You may end up paying the money, and no medical test will be conducted on you.(fait....it may take up to two weeks to get an appointment....who knows, it may even take up to a year) visit any of the hospitals listed there, don't call o!! The phone numbers might just be owned by one person. If these hospitals are aware, concur to the medical test,and accept that you won't pay a dime to them after the test (since the money will be paid to riverside) , and at last, it turns out to be a scam, then there is definitely the hand of a top official of VIO in this.

Pls note: when you visit the hospital....make sure you see the director of the hospital. Don't listen to any 'staff' by the table or outside claiming to be a nurse or doctor (they might be agents of scam) remember to record your discussions with the medical director. And if after payment, the test is conducted, and it eventually turns out to be a scam, be consoled that you did a medical test at a subsidized rate. Investigate before you pay o!!!!

This must be a scam cos most gov establishments will tell u to go and do medical tests at a gov hospital n not a private clinic o and it won't be the hospital that will send u invite! And why pay to a hospital and u will still ve to go to an outside lab for d test. The recruitment on the site mite be real but ds medicals seems to me to be a scam

Quote Originally Posted by cyndylove View Post
    Am confused, don't know wat 2 believe anymore. @ musco wat do u have 2 say? Some1 just posted that he called and they said is real... Am So cofused.
    my advice to u is dat u dnt pay 4 nw til we verify d authenticity of ds medikal payment.

Quote Originally Posted by masterjay View Post
    @ musco4me i browsed dia site i didnt c any contact fone numba?do u mind telln us whr u got it?cheers
    my man if u enta d site, look 4 FAQ(frequently askd questions), u wil c d email and phone numbers there.

Greetings,Actually i visited the VIO office at the federal ministry of works and transport in enugu yesterday to verify the authenticity of the recruitment, to my greatest surprise the state office is neither aware or informed about any recruitment or medical test....I personally met with the commissioner of VIO Enugu state,he told me that he is unaware of recruitment process besides if it is real the federal government would have alerted them a long time ago...he went further to tell me that for now all the activities of the VIO is being sponsored by the state government, that if it true,then the federal government is not doing the right thing because there is high risk of clashing with the state appointees ..He then advised me to follow it carefully that any thing can happen..Besides what i saw with my eyes wasn't too inviting either,their building was nothing to write home about, the environment itself was something else so if you are around coal city environ you can also go and see for your self....For me,the money is a change but i can only make a move when i must have made the necessary consultations...This na NAIJA ANYTHING FIT HAPPEN.....

To me I will continue to take risk until I make it ..Go and read the story of Mike Adenuga then you will know how to take risk to be great in life...

Quote Originally Posted by Buchi Emmanuel View Post
    Greetings,Actually i visited the VIO office at the federal ministry of works and transport in enugu yesterday to verify the authenticity of the recruitment, to my greatest surprise the state office is neither aware or informed about any recruitment or medical test....I personally met with the commissioner of VIO Enugu state,he told me that he is unaware of recruitment process besides if it is real the federal government would have alerted them a long time ago...he went further to tell me that for now all the activities of the VIO is being sponsored by the state government, that if it true,then the federal government is not doing the right thing because there is high risk of clashing with the state appointees ..He then advised me to follow it carefully that any thing can happen..Besides what i saw with my eyes wasn't too inviting either,their building was nothing to write home about, the environment itself was something else so if you are around coal city environ you can also go and see for your self....For me,the money is a change but i can only make a move when i must have made the necessary consultations...This na NAIJA ANYTHING FIT HAPPEN.....
    thanx 4 d info.

i am tired of you guyz, so are you telling me that, even if VIO ask you to bring medical report along for the pysical interview, its free you will do it in Government hospital, N1,500 its nothing compare to how much i & you have lost to scammers, as for me oo, i have done my own medicals yesterday and i advice you should also take the risk b4 its too late.
    f

@Obex, dav2000 and all those who claim to have done dis medical test, you guys are very funny can't believe we have lions disguised in sheep skin in dis house. 1500 is not upto my usual beer money, but telling me to go contribute it to some scammers out there is ridiculous. Dis SCAM is one of d best so far ever recorded in Nigeria, these guys are professionals, taking their step one at a time. First of all i am beginning to doubt the so called VIO WEBSITE. It has never been recorded that a federal job medicals is done outside of a federal hospitals. Calling the designated clinics whose numbers they sent in d mail is just RIDICULOUS ALSO. How can you do a federal medical fitness test in a 'MATERNITY'..... RIDICULOUS. For those you who are saying that they want to take d risk and Adenuga took risk and made it and so on... I wish you success. I am a risk officer, we have positive risks and negative risks. Anyway the guys behind this stuff are just professionals and i envy your intelligence, how i wish you channel this creativity and innovative steps to something that is ethically acceptable. GOD BLESS NAIJA.

Quote Originally Posted by amila View Post
    @Obex, dav2000 and all those who claim to have done dis medical test, you guys are very funny can't believe we have lions disguised in sheep skin in dis house. 1500 is not upto my usual beer money, but telling me to go contribute it to some scammers out there is ridiculous. Dis SCAM is one of d best so far ever recorded in Nigeria, these guys are professionals, taking their step one at a time. First of all i am beginning to doubt the so called VIO WEBSITE. It has never been recorded that a federal job medicals is done outside of a federal hospitals. Calling the designated clinics whose numbers they sent in d mail is just RIDICULOUS ALSO. How can you do a federal medical fitness test in a 'MATERNITY'..... RIDICULOUS. For those you who are saying that they want to take d risk and Adenuga took risk and made it and so on... I wish you success. I am a risk officer, we have positive risks and negative risks. Anyway the guys behind this stuff are just professionals and i envy your intelligence, how i wish you channel this creativity and innovative steps to something that is ethically acceptable. GOD BLESS NAIJA.
    . My dear those guys are gurus, i said it, hw can a medical check up be done in a maternity home, abi na pregenancy test d wan do for everybodi. For people like mi dt hv nt paid, pls u guys shd nt make any payment, i sense many scammer's agents in dix forum.

@eby4me & amila or what you call yur name, its a pity that you have lost yur sense of reasoning, if not you will not mistake me for scammers, let me asked you 2 question if its tru that you are in this Contry,(1) Do you know that immigration requested for madical report b4 doing thier pysical fitness test? and despict of that do you knw how many people died truout the nation, (2) Do you know that civil defence also requested for this medical fitnes cert before their physical fitnes test? and likewise road safety, so i believe its a good ideal for them to request for Medical test b4 the physical test. moreso, i am a good citizen of this contry who will never spoil his name and reputation to get rich. so say something else. okay
    f

i hv mailed efcc on d mata! My worry is dat vio said they are nt recruitn. If efcc wil act soon, we wil get to d root of ds mata! I wil mail icpc and sun newspapers! Vio kant jst b fooling us! 1st they said its a volunteer job, evn an official confirmd it and they evn sent mails! Nw they are sayn they are nt aware!

+ Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast