+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Vio medical test venue

Re: Vio medical test venue

Fellow Nigerians. Apply wisdom. I didnt say anytin o. Just apply wisdom, this is a special case.

Who will be paying the Salary of the VIO Officers. Is it State government or Federal Government ?

I have just received a text by VIOD-VLA on my phone. So I believe it is real not scam. Som1 called d headoffice in Abuja and he confirmed it also. D same people dat are discouraging wil b dose u eventually see there. I just dont know y u guys are surprised wit d N1500 sha. We all know abt FRSC and NDLEA whereby we bought employment form wit some people not even shortlisted for test. Fed Govt are wicked and merciless, stealthily trying to get money back from us. May ALLAH give us gud job, I pray d salary is ok

i got a txt and a mail. D question of volunteer job has bn ruled out! They said in d txt dat its a full employment! Bt guys lets reason ds, if ur 2 go to any hospital to pay 4 medical examination, won't u pay? Bt wat i dnt like is dat they are nw forcing us to go to a particular hospital. I would hv gone to a doctor to get mine free of charge! Am doing mine nxt year. I would make enquiries to b sure of ds! Gdluck to u all.

plz house we kan contact dz emails and phone numbers below
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    08084840026, 08138138137, 098701004,098750312.
    Let us all make enquiries before payment. I believe we must get the rite answers.

@ all,let us all go 2 our nearest medical centre in order 2 confirm 4rm dem(full details abt VIO medical test) b4 payin any money 2 d designated bank 4 beta clarification.it is well.cheers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adewaleintown View Post
    i taught we ought nt to pay a dime before conducting any medical. Bt op is real sha coz i dont want to b a victim again pls whol house come to aid.....
    Guy,so u've been a victim in d past.it is well my broda.cheers!!!

evry medikal centre in d mail has a fone number, u kan cal them bt lets contact d vio emails and numbers i dropd above!

@salim! Theres no big deal in paying this 1k5! Some of us are only asking questions so we dont fall prey in the hands of this jobless SCAMERS. Let me reiterate the questions i once asked in this forum as regards this VIO DVLA RECRUITMENT:

1. Was this job widely advertised on national dailies?

2. Is it a federal or state job?

3. If its a federal or state job as it were, why didnt they direct us to visit and of d state of fed medical centers?

4. Why is diz medical test coming at this early stage. Atleast, it should've come after the fitness and interview stage when the numbers of applicant would have been drastically reduced.

4. And did you realized that this job wasnt widely publicized like FRSC, NDLEA, etc? Or is it on coded?

Some of you will see me as a pessimist but i'm not! I'm only saying it the way it is. Plz i need answers"

Hello @ y'all... I'v read through all the comments & I found just one, most astounding.. that by the fellow who advised liasing with the said labs b4 payment of #1500.. that's a sound pre-cautionary move for all. Never, ever, throw caution to the wind, esp. in ds our dear country, Naija.
    Dnt get deceived or carried away by msgs or mails just because they carry d tag of d firm u suposedly applied.. jus last week some fell to a pseudo-real scam of a firm known as PASCIET.
    Always, investigate, dear NigerianS

The last but one comment by vprince is also very incisive...
    #1500 might be chicken change standing alone but add 3-5 zeros nd c how much it gets....
    Besides, one's dignity and intelligence being defamed by scammers is the sole reason for not wanting to be scammed not the money factor...

Wat do we do then.? How do we confirm that they are geniune? Is their any govt agency we can verify frm.?

you are all Thomas!!!!
    f

+ Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast