+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: vacancies@ Mobiltel networks ltd (Entry Level)

vacancies@ Mobiltel networks ltd (Entry Level)

MOBILTEL NETWORKS LTD
    Mobiltel Networks is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company located in Lagos and Ibadan, Nigeria. From here we provide information technology-enabled services to the public and private sectors. Our services include Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Software Development, Customer Relationship/Retention Management and System Integration Solutions. Our BPO services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective contact Centre, Technical Help desk and Document Management solutions.
    We are growing and looking for qualified and outstanding individuals to join our family and fill the vacant positions:

Agents
    Call Centre Agent
    Computer analysts
    Elect/Elect engr
    HR manager
    Industrialist
    Sale rep
    Job Title: vacancies@ Mobiltel networks ltd (Entry Level)

Job Skill
    · computer literate with solid familiarity with Windows and MS Office suite
    · Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
    · Excellent problem-resolution skills.
    · Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, procedure, policy and system information.
    · Ability to meet established productivity, effectiveness, training and quality goals.
    · Ability to work in a highly-structured environment – take scheduled lunches and breaks, Flexibility in responding to change or business needs.
    · Ability to accommodate non-traditional work schedules.
    · Time management.
    · Good customer care skills.
    Language Skill
    · English, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo
    Responsibilities
    · Reports directly to the Team leads
    · Answer phone and reply emails to respond to general customer inquiries / complaints.
    · Project a professional company image through phone / email interaction and resolve all customers’ / caller’ complaints and issues.
    · Provide callers / customers with appropriate and correct information, manage length / duration of calls and generate customer satisfaction.
    · Manage difficult customer situations and transfer calls to appropriate persons when necessary
    · Update exiting customers’ data base with changes and the status of each customer and recommend process improvements
    · Ensure that the clean room policy is observed.
    · Agent should ensure that they have a good knowledge of the clients and company product.
    Requirements
    · Years Of Experience: Entry Level
    · Minimium Qualification: NCE/O.N.D.
    Additional Requirements
    · Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information
    · Accuracy and timely response to calls
    · Process adherence
    · Attitude to work
    · Call handling
    Application Closing Date
    20th June, 2016
    All interested applicants should forward his/her curriculum vitae/resume to [email protected]

Re: vacancies@ Mobiltel networks ltd (Entry Level)

Dear Sir/Ma,
    Looking for a dynamic customer service executive? Search no further, because I am ready for the job. With over 5 years experience as a Customer Service executive
    I will step in and make an immediate contribution to protections and continued success in your company
    You are seeking someone who can answer a high number of calls per hour and resolve issues quickly as possible and that is what I am prepared to do, As good receptionist and customer service lady, I maintain a high degree of professionalism while performing above expectations and ensuring high level of customers satisfaction, in addition, I am a critical thinker, a time management person and a strong problem solver, I am also known as the people person because customers satisfaction is my priority.
    I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in person or other means to discuss details further, please find my resume attached as references are available upon request.
    Sincerely,
    Monica.
    Attached Files Attached Files

+ Reply