USE ONLY $4 TO GENERATE UNLIMITED CASH WITH YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT.

I have decided to show you how i made $5,880 in a month plus,though i dont have enough worlds to convince you but bcos it worked for me i have decided to make it known to every individual the step by step of making money with your libertyreserve acct,
spend only $4 and make thousand,it true u can turn $4 to $5,880 or more in less or one month plus.
At first i was not moved when i saw this email on my mail box i thought it was another form of scam or fraud later on something keep pushing me to give it a try after all its just $5 let me risk it,so i followed the instruction give to me are...

1.A libertyreserve account..if you dont have click this link http://www.libertyreserve.com and signup.

2.fund your acount with just $4 ..

3.a pc with internet connection...

This are the step by step to follow

step1.login into your libertyreserve acct...or signup if you dont have one...

Step2.fund your libertyreserve acct with at least $5 through a libertyreserve exchanger in your country goto google and search for libertyreserve exchanger than put your country name E.G libertyreserve exchangher in ghana,togo,nigeria,uk etc. And fund your acct

stpe3.now all you have to do is pay or send $1 through your liberty reserve acct to each of this liberty reserve acct listed below and make sure when sending your memo:should say (please put me in you Email list as you distribute)

pay to this accts
1. U4530297
2. U0150729
3. U0777687

here is the most important part
after paying the $1 to each acct,remove the first acct number on the list and move number 2 to 1 and 3 to 2 and after put your liberty reserve acct number i place of 3 spot on the list....

Now simply copy this article to notepad or world,edit it as described above and than post it to about 200 diffrent forum the more you post the more your money grows..
This how i became my own boss become your own boss now

thanks be a successful man and woman...