+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Urgent Vacancy for various Postions

Urgent Vacancy for various Postions

VACANCY
    A National Business Newspaper with focus on entrepreneurship requires the services of highly effective and experienced individuals in the following areas:
    POSITION LOCATION
    1. Business Editor Lagos
    2. Administration Manager Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt
    3. Marketing Manager Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt
    4. Marketing Executive Lagos, Port Harcourt
    5. Front Desk Officer Lagos, Port Harcourt
    6. Sales Representative Lagos, Port Harcourt
    7. Vendor Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt
    8. Dispatch Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt
    Also, the advertiser requires business freelancers and columnists in all the above locations.

Requirements:
    POSITION 1: Outside being a holder of good first and (or) second degree in the Social Sciences, he must possess 5 (five) years cognate experience in business reporting. He must be conversant with business trends and entrepreneurship in and outside the country.
    POSITION 2: Must be holder of HND or Bsc. in Secretarial Administration or Business Administration besides compulsory 3 (three) years relevant experience.
    POSTION 3 AND 4: Must possess qualifications like the one spelt out for POSITIONS 2 above with 3 (three) years relevant experience.

POSITION 6: Must possess at least an Ordinary National Diploma in Business Administration or Marketing.
    Vendors and Dispatch Riders must possess WASC Certificate with relevant experience.
    The above positions attract good salaries.
    METHOD OF APPLICATION:
    Interested persons should forward application and Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] or [email protected].
    For updates to this advert and further information please follow @BizInsightng and @KJBProperties on twitter or join the fan page of KJBProperties on facebook.
    Note that application closes (3) three weeks from the date of this publication.

Re: Urgent Vacancy for various Postions

i am a native of ebonyi,i an undergradute of university of aboukota,ogun state,i have an ND in accounting,i will like to work in your establishment,i will be loyal and hardworking to my work,i will be most grateful if you offer me a post.thanks.07065268555

+ Reply