+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sopenz101

Topic: urgent help FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP

urgent help FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP

Pls house I applied for the commonwealth scholarship and was invited for the interview @ abj,pls who has gone through it before is it worth it,also they asked for some docements which I don't have like letter of admission from a uk uni,transcript etc.
    Am thinking of not going cos I believe its all political.pls who ever has gone tru it culd plz shed more light .thanks

Re: urgent help FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP

Quote Originally Posted by kumbizy View Post
    Pls house I applied for the commonwealth scholarship and was invited for the interview @ abj,pls who has gone through it before is it worth it,also they asked for some docements which I don't have like letter of admission from a uk uni,transcript etc.
    Am thinking of not going cos I believe its all political.pls who ever has gone tru it culd plz shed more light .thanks
    pls dont be pessimistic. there is no quota of individuals who are going to get the scholarship. so, what would FSB gain or loss for not shortlisting u. when you reach the requirements of FSB, they would definitely shortlist u. also note that awarding commonwealth scholarship is not left for FSB in the ministry of education but they are only a nominating agency just like some of the universities in naija.
    Thank you

Thanks daking,but have you gone thru the process b4
    Also i don't have any leta of admission from any uk university and original transcript cos I wasn't told to do dat b4 and d date for the interview is mon 3rd dec.
    Also my original neco certificate isn't ready.
    So am thinking if I should go for the interview without all this document it would be like a waste of transport if am told I should have brought dem.

@ Kumbizy...I ll advice u nt 2waste ur transport money 2go to abj if u don't live anywhere around there! U ve got many flaws already that will drop ur final score @the end of d day..u don't ve 1 of d pre requisite items that is required of u (O level)! The entire process will ve a comma for u cos u won't even be accredited for the interview stage. All those other paper wrks lik transcript n evidence of admission from a UK uni needs 2be sighted @the accreditation stage as well as the interview stage n they ve a stipulated score assigned 2dem during d interview stage. As for the process being political, it cannot be completely ruled out but an element of merit is always there. Another annoying aspect to the whole set up is that the number of slots given 2 FSB as a nominating agency is so minute compared 2d number of application they receive! U ve a better chance of clinching the trophy wen ur uni nominates u, that's if u re a staff anyway! Goodluck
    EdgarG likes this.

Thanks @ response

pls how can one apply n is there any requirement for application?

+ Reply