+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Update on SSS Recruitment

Re: Update on SSS Recruitment

there are people currently on training but will passout end of march 2011, they are on attachement now but will report back to training school 19th dec. so be patient i dont know if we will wait for them. but all know is that they will soon call for medical test for every body that pass the oral ie zonal

Wat's up guyz?How is it going?Compliment of the season to every 1 of u.Has any news been heard yet?
    @theboyismine, ur last post talked only abt zonal.How abt the federal level?

wats happening people?

Onosville, i was about to ask d same question o .All d gist i've heard so far is that no one has been invited from our batch yet .We can only pray that we r among those called .The whole exercise is shrouded & that's d way it should be.Remember, everything about them should be SECRETS.

The gist I got is that they are waiting for 2011 budget. Some people were upgraded to Cadet officers and are also waiting for training.
    Lets just keep faith, they can call for medicals at any time. ALL WILL BE WELL.
    We will surely get there

the info is for all level, on monday 3rd jan, upgraded staffs( those formerly with ssce, ond, nce but now have bsc) went to training for three months and will passout with those already on training by end of march or early april, its after they are out that we will go for training, but b4 we go they will invite those that pass the oral at all level( federal or zonal) for medicals

@theboyismine, u're too gud.I really dont know how to show my appreciation, but i guess i'll do dat anyday i meet u online.God bless u real Guddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

THEBOYISMINE, thanks for the update.That means we stil av some more months to wait.LOL!!!!! Since there's a timeframe for the training, do u perhaps happen to know when d call for medicals wil be?I encourage all hopefuls to get something doing 'cos d wait can be quite frustrating. Thanks 1ce again, theboyismine

Lets just keep our phones on. The can call for medicals anytime soon and training will be in April............ Let keep praying hard. Heard that the shortlisted candidates are still more than required, so there will still be some shake-up. ALL WILL BE WELL.....................
    We will surely get there

No matter wat happens, even if they like shud delay it.I already got my training bag ready cos my faith is wat moves me not my sight.Please if u believe God and ursef, follow suite i beg u.Its our year of BREAKTHROUGH UNLIMITED

@ onosville, i like your faith. I join my faith with yours. We will surely get there............. ALL WILL BE WELL.
    We will surely get there

are they going to call those of us with ond and nce pls reply on [email protected]

house pls i need to no if ond and nce holders still have hope,ple reply if u hv any info on [email protected] or call me on 08030682222

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast