+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Unity Bank Test and Interview

Re: Unity Bank Test and Interview

Housemates@ any info since after d interview we had with unity bank, today make 2 weeks after d test & interview.

@Sholadele: I've been so anxious and curious just as you are. I just have to take a stroll to their office yesterday where the test and interview was conducted and I was fortunate to meet the man that photocopied the employment form we filled. He told me to keep my fingers crossed that they will definitely call us, but how soon he couldn't say. If you have any insider you can please make some enquiries on our behalf and let's know our fate with them, and I think woman talk can yield

Im definitely sure dey wil cal us and i biliv it wud b soon. D banks top executives wudnt hav com all d way frm Abj 2 conduct d test and interview 4 notin...so let us all remain hopeful and prayerful...God is in control!

True talk Bro, the cost of conducting aptitude tests and other logistics involved isn't a toy plAay. Let's see how this week goes. I believe in my God.

Men I went through this whole thread and e too make brain , damn how did I miss this one, just like access where you can stroll in and if u pass, u pass !!! So transparent, ABEG if sometin liuke this happens again with unity or any other org, let us know, meanwhile keep this thread alive I'm so ancious to know the outcome of this whole drama.

@Luxlyangel: Well, we'll keep the thread as alive as possible, but I will totally disagree with you on the transparency of access bank test. I wrote their test @ Opebi last week and I got a text after a week regeretting that I failed their test of which I was prettyy sure I got well above 50. Why I'm sayong this is that I heard from a guy we wrote the test togeda that he got his result immediately. How?? No one knows. They are not transparent at all, infacy I've come to hate them cos that's CORRUPTION to the highest degree. It hurts and pains.

Na soo. I hope they get to call us dis week. The suspense is really biting hard

Yeah! Expectattion delayed or postponed is making the heart sick. This week, we shall get their call. So shall it be

@koleefem05 so bcos Ʊ failed, that means it was not transparent! Na wa Ooº°˚˚˚°ºoO

@Richest Man,If you carefully read my post, I'm not saying it wasn't transparent cos I failed, I questioned the fact that some pple saw their results immediately while some of us got ours a week after which was not supposed to be. This is what I'm questioning, their hypocrisy and level of corruption, there was an hidden agenda which was not made public.
    Anyway, Jah knows best, and I'll trust Him

Good morning house, I'm having a belief that Unity Bank will be caLling successful candidate this week, but please for those that know so much about them, please what should we expect Is it anoda round of interview or we go on medicals rightaway since we were interviewed individually on the day of the test, and employment forms filled Awaiting your response please.
    Thanks and nice week all.

Guy access was the simplest exam I have written all my life, lemme tell u y u failed, it was because u didn't score above 25 in one of them, I'm sure u score 48 in one and 24 in the other, either way bro they made it clear to us that if this happens we won't advance to the next stage. Acess nor make brain sha cos in the end they told us to bring 1M in 10 accounts, that's where I left the racee , we were unlucky sha cos the set b4 us this didn't happen.

@Luxlyangel: Thanks for your open comment, moreover, that's d purpose of this forum, to help and encourage ourselves. I've let that go(access). And what assurance do I have if I was called that I will stay wif them or pass their trainning or provide the 2million naira as surety I've allowed God's will to take place. Thanks Luxlyangel, and wishing us all success. And did you also write the Unity bank test

+ Reply
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast