+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 24 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Topic: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

@ King_fisher, I still ponder on the 250 per batch that u said in your last post. So from thousands of people that were called and some still gonna be called, they are to pick jst 250. Ϟø wah º°˚ . Ϟø God's hands we d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ º°˚. The no is still too small now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheyieme View Post
    I jst got re invited afta i declined d first iv 3wks ago
    Pls y do u decline 3wks ago. I also decline my schedule for friday last week, but dont knw my faith now.
    Though MY begining was small, yet MY later end must greatly increase.

Told d person who called 2 reschedule me 4 sm oda tym cz i‘m nt in lag@ d moment,whc she promised 2 do.dey ll surely get bk to u too

Union recruitment was quite brain tasking today and ended quite early by 2pm we where asked not to disclose the secrets of the excercise to anyone so they don't come more prepared lest the score more marks than us in dis competition...assesment continues tomorrow I only wanna wish the rest of the house sucess.However I welcome inquires

@seudocode,congrat.pls send me pm or email on the topic of ur presentation n wat d group exercise was all [email protected]

@imeyo,u heard him right A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ u r still looking for awoof! Na wa 4 graduates oo

@ all,I wanna ask pls after †ђȋ̝̊̅§ assessment,α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ they gonna be any interview again or we go for medicals....

Just got a call for am interview slated tomorrow

Two sectioon interview-both are centred on ur oratory ,analytic and problem solving skills-working in / with a team is another-seven assesors sitted in the meeting to listen to your team as u reason together aloud to carve out managerial solution you av ealier read about-each scores the candidate as u talk on- u must not stop talking till ur time is exauted u must not stop generating ideas till time out-its fun its competiive as u may not be able to hide ur weaknesses

Two sectioon interview-both are centred on ur oratory ,analytic and problem solving skills-working in / with a team is another-seven assesors sitted in the meeting to listen to your team as u reason together aloud, turning the different sides of the box even as u think out of the box to carve out managerial solutions to a challenge(s) you av ealier read about-each assesor scores the candidates as they talk on- u must not stop talking till ur time is exauted u must not stop generating ideas till time out-its fun its competiive ,it brain tasking as u may not be able to hide ur weaknesses

Hello peeps did my assessment last week and was lucky enuf to share ideas with someone who did theirs today. Only advice I can give to those yet to do is bring your A game for the procedure asking those who have done before is not a wise decision cos apparently Union Bank changes the case study daily and going there with the mindset of expecting what you are told destabilizes you when you meet something else. All you need to know is there will be a case analysis and a meeting setup. Just put those 2 in mind and expect the worst and prepare to make the best out of it.

let me break d silience. I can guess assesment for Lagos region is over. pls let's knw wen they ve move to south or north

pls has any1 in ph or Abuja been invited?

+ Reply