+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 115 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,483 to 1,495 of 1842
Like Tree23Likes

Topic: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

@ the Rock,congrat.I believe ppl dat just got their offer leta are to complete the number of d 2nd batch.safe trip and congrat to all going for documentatn.pls rember to ask abt d fate of those waiting to b calld 4 med.thanks.

Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Its d big one and nt d small.....even when u take it 2 d lawyer they know the type of notarization dey will do 4 u

Morning house, wetin we dey wear tomorow. Corporate, dress down or agbada?? Lol

Guys this tin no come easy finally ooh but sha there is a solution,am presently at the high court and met this lawyer who coincidentally has done this for some colleagues so he just notarised all the pages that I signed on including the surety and guarantors and then placed the legal seal(the big one) and then used the notary public seal on it which is that metal seal on each of the pages including the passports and then a stamp so I guess this should take care of everything about the seal ado,eventhough his charge was a bit high but after proper negociatn 2k sorted I even had to collect his number incase any of you guys will need to contact him too, safe journey to muscoe and my other guys on their way to lagos,see you guys soon, abeg I still they search for accomodation ooh guys staying in lagos pls na help a brother,am counting on you guys ooh

Are we to photocopy the whole passport

Quote Originally Posted by Princenuel View Post
    Guys this tin no come easy finally ooh but sha there is a solution,am presently at the high court and met this lawyer who coincidentally has done this for some colleagues so he just notarised all the pages that I signed on including the surety and guarantors and then placed the legal seal(the big one) and then used the notary public seal on it which is that metal seal on each of the pages including the passports and then a stamp so I guess this should take care of everything about the seal ado,eventhough his charge was a bit high but after proper negociatn 2k sorted I even had to collect his number incase any of you guys will need to contact him too, safe journey to muscoe and my other guys on their way to lagos,see you guys soon, abeg I still they search for accomodation ooh guys staying in lagos pls na help a brother,am counting on you guys ooh
    @princeenuel, pls kindly send the details (name and number)of that person to me just in case we are called for the third batch, i will appreciate if u send to [email protected] or 08052462715, thanks a lot

@Prince my bro....that means I go need that numba.... I dey on my way.....

Prince, pls pm d numba and his name . this seal thing don dey become fearful oooo

No wahala I beg safe trip you guys I deyy just holla me 08091383664

People what's the dress code for tomorrow??

Hey guys, thanks to Princenuel, I've been NOTORIZED by a NOTARY PUBLIC!
    I called the barrister and coincidentally, he stayed in my area at oshodi, he even came to pick me and also dropped my off at my place. I explained to him that I met a Lawyer in Port harcourt, who told me that the witness page does'nt need any seal or stamp, he said, not all lawyers are notary public, a notary public is a lawyer sworn in by a jugde of the supreme court, and has been a lawyer for a considerable long period of time. we went to his place and he stamped all the stampables and sealed all the sealables. When i hear fee, my mind almost cut.

But for those who will be needing his services, you can call me on 07032541992 or Princeneul, the barrister said if there is a sizeable number of pple needing his service, he can volunteer to be there by tomorrow morning, so i'll come with him. overall, he's a nice man!

How was your journey all?
    any news on postings?

I will need his service oooo

@seun88 and Princenuel, Pls I think I will be needing the lawyer's services tomorrow.

+ Reply