+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: Union Bank Interview

Re: Union Bank Interview

If mekumeutd's date is 17th, ours is 20th, and sholadele's 27th, then the exercise is obviously in batches. It shall be w3ℓℓ any ways, Ɠ♡D is in charge.

Congrats on your invites.
    You guys are going for an Assessment Centre,it's no interview.
    You would be grouped and given a material to read and have a simulated board meeting with your group where you would try to come up with workable solutions. You have to notice the salient points relevant to drive the discussion. You will find that there are lots of smart people so you have to bring your A game. You do not need to force your opinion or try to moderate,you have not been made a leader. If you are articulate and have a proper sense of timing,you would see that your colleagues may defer to you.
    The assessors would be there while you discuss. Pay them no mind,do this exercise like you were in a real board meeting.
    At the end of the group discussion,you would be given individual tasks that require you to make a 15 minute presentation to a panel of assessors using flip charts. You will find that your O'level Economics didn't go to waste.

I wish you all good success.

A very big thanks to Y♡Ʊ @ bandersnacth for the information, this will really help.

@bandersnatch, tanx 4 dat piece of info. It wil indeed b very useful in preparin 4 d interview. Plz one more tin, doz it mean dat dey wont hav one on one interview wit each candidate individualy...expecting a reply.

Pardon me for the deviation. Send free sms, click on the link below to register. Invite friends as well and win more credits for free text messages.

http://iyam.mobi/newuser/?referer=14...e-ff72ec8c973b

So house is there anybody that have a different date earlier mention 4 d interview? Wishing all invitee all d best.

I was invited too. Mine is billed for june 12. I wrote the dragnet test at town planning feb last year n had long forgotten abt cos i scored 39 n tot i dint make it. This is indeed d hand of God. Thanks to u all for ur contributions n especially @bandersnatch for the insight. Wishing all invitees the best of luck.

I got the invite too for 12th of june,I also heard its all about group discussion and presentation,may God help us all...
    Do anyone know what the topic of the discussion wil b like...

Hello peeps, has any one done the interview already... Can u let us know if its a group discussion as mentioned earlier or personal interviews... Thanks

Congrats to everyone invited for the interviews. If the interview follows the exact format ours was then,it will be personal presentaion on a case study u will be given to study there,group work will follow after.

For those not called,the recruitment is still ongoing as UBN transition is still very much on.Keep hope alive,we r expecting u guys.

A very quite house it has been for some time now. Hello house, how has the waiting been? hope we are getting ready for our various schedule dates, and we are good to go as well? Pls let's keep sharing informations as they comes. @larrynox, thanks for enlightening us once more, we will sure join u guys sooner by God's divine grace. It is well!

Hi guys...hop we're all preparing for d interview. For those dat are thru wit ders, pls share ur experience. As wel as d direction on how to locate penninsular hotels which is d venue for d interview...God help us all.

Just less dan 2days to go and everywer is so quiet. dis silence is killin mi o! Wer is everyone @... pls lets share information on wat to expect on wednesday and even how to locate d penninsular hotels...

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast