+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Unilever Future Leaders Program updates!

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program updates!

HI GUYS,

PLS HELP ME OUT FOR AM GETTING THE RESPONSE WHEN I CLICK ON THE ASSESSMENT LINK:

You cannot currently start the test because your system is incompatible with the test engine for the reasons listed below. Please correct these points and then click HERE or on 'Next' in the bottom right hand corner to re-check your system. (IMPORTANT - do not simply refresh this page as this will NOT re-check your system).

A likely Popup killer has been detected which must be disabled for the duration of the test

[PLEASE HELP FOR I DO I GO ABOUT RESOLVING THIS PROBLEM?

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Austine
    HI GUYS,

PLS HELP ME OUT FOR AM GETTING THE RESPONSE BELOW WHEN I CLICK ON THE ASSESSMENT LINK:

You cannot currently start the test because your system is incompatible with the test engine for the reasons listed below. Please correct these points and then or on 'Next' in the bottom right hand corner to re-check your system. (IMPORTANT - do not simply refresh this page as this will NOT re-check your system).

A likely Pop up killer has been detected which must be disabled for the duration of the test

PLEASE HELP FOR HOW DO I GO ABOUT RESOLVING THIS PROBLEM?

Just go to 'TOOLS' in your browser and locate 'POP UP BLOCKER then disable it. Cheers!
    F

PLS GUYS,I'M CONFUSED.THE MAILS SAYS 10PM ON 6TH BUT SOME HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THEIRS.DOES THIS MEAN ONE CAN TAKE THE TEST B4 THE 6TH.HOUSE,LETS DELIBERATE
    S

@dkingpin, u can take d test anytime u wish between now and 6th aug 10pm.chk out www.psl.co.uk/practice/

Got the mail for assessment today and i am just through with the assessment..... it was a real ''battle with time''....once through, you can't really tell how well you fared....but ive got faith il make it to the next stage. Baba God, na your hand we dey oh....
    @Biggerboyze, tnks for your tips
    @Romzyboi, the practice questions really helped...tnks and goodluck to you all

Hi people, I got an incomplete text message from Unilever Team (UFLP Team) to send an email to [email protected] with subject UFLP TEST. But since yhe message is incomplete, I dunno wat its all ablout, please can someone who has gotten the message give an explanation. Thanks People!
    C

D txt is a follow-up 2d emails dey sent urging u 2check ur inbox & spam box 4d test IV & 2contact dem if u didnt get it

I just finished mine now.

NB: If you know you don't have a stable internet connection, don't attempt it until you do so. Your internet connection speed does not matter. What matters is the stability. I hope this helps somebody.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

I still have not done mine. I am having a bad time with my internet connection. I hope things stabilize before 2moro. Pls house, for those that have written, don't fail to share your experience. Thanks @ all.

I still have not done mine. I am having a bad time with my internet connection. I hope things stabilize before 2moro. Pls house, for those that have written, don't fail to share your experience. Thanks @ all.

Pls house help me. I wrote mine but i only found 2 sections. The logical reasoning and numerical reasoning test. There was nothing like verbal reasoning test. Is that how the test is or mine is different? Pls I need answers from those that have written. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by macbeyland
    Pls house help me. I wrote mine but i only found 2 sections. The logical reasoning and numerical reasoning test. There was nothing like verbal reasoning test. Is that how the test is or mine is different? Pls I need answers from those that have written. Thanks.

That is how it is...just NRT and LRT...No Verbal Reasoning

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Thank God. I thjought it was my browser that played a fast one on me. my internet connection was so erratic. Thanks pal

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast