+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Unilag MSc

Unilag MSc

Again house, can anybody that has submitted Unilag Msc application form tell me what they included in the form they submitted in there various department. Also, has anybody be able to download the referee form, pls tell me how. Also the transcript, is it going to follow my application to the department or my former school will send it directly to them.
    Pls I need an answer

Re: Unilag MSc

Do not disturb yourself about the referee form now and if you cant get your transcript immediatly do not worry as you will be given sometime to get it after admission.Just send your application and make sure that you do the qualifying exam well.Goodluck

thanks

Pls house i am interested in the unilag msc but i want to know the school fee first so i will known if i can cope. pls it is urgent

House please does anyone have an idea of the test structure for the MSc Finance ?

@Smallette, go to the Finance dept and ask the secretary for past questions. It is sold at N100 for each past yr, you may continue to ask here and receive the fake question dat onome or okor4real has been sending to people, be wise!!
    @Agnesnk, which course do u want to apply for? is it part time or full time dat u want? To get a better info go to unilag postgraduate school(very close to the school gate) and ask for the fees schedule. Otherwise specify the course and mode of study I can help.

Thank you twinklestar. Will do that . What are the things to include in the form on submission ? How much do you think the part time MSc finance will cost ?

@Smallette, the school fees come in sessions(ie yearly), the fulltime student pays about N85,000-N90,000 for his entire session which is one yr, the part time student pays twice this, ie 2 sessions, so the no of years u spend the more u pay. all they know is that at the beginning of each session,new fees will be paid.

thank you twinklestar. You are the best ! What about the things to include in the application form to be submitted to the department ?

Are u saying dat d referees' form is not compulsory? Becos no one has been able to download it on their website
    £$?

Thanks twinklesstar it is a part time i want to apply for in area of management (specifically personnel management)

House pls help.whats the first stage of the process.is it payment at the bank.cos i hear pple talking of reference no.do i have to pay to obtain it or i have to register at their website to obtain it before paying.pls help.

@Agnesnk, it is the same as the finance just that u will pay 75,000 next yr since part time is 2 yrs. To everybody applying for unilag Msc, make sure u have the time to read, there may be 100 of u admitted only 7 or 8 atmost 10 will graduate!! They derive pleasure in keeping those that are not very serious, if u doubt this check the convocation programme and see how many pple graduate each yr. There is also this CGPA you must get before u will be given certificate ie 2.4(and this may be very difficult to get since most of those profs there are unpredictable), if u dont get up to this, u r advised to take another entrance exam. I will answer more of ur inquiries to the best of my knowledge. Goodluck

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast