+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Uba test

Uba test

Dear House,
    My Sister got a mail to come for aptitude test at UBA House,57 Marina,to come with ssce,degree and discharge Cert but the sender is ordinary phone number,not UBA
    Could it be fake,If real,can anyone give me idea of the test style so that i will text her as a guide.thanks

Re: Uba test

@nnamcology, wat do you mean ...she got a mail with ordinary phone nos? pls explain.... i got a text on wednesday inviting me for same test early next month and it has UBA broadly written as the heading.... i suggest u called the ordinary nos or better still asked ur sister when she submitted her CV add 2weeks to it you will know if its from UBA. hope this help...

@cegebe,hw far? hw did u eventually gt ur cv submitted? Ws it tru d BOM u told me abt? or u make use of other channels?

can u pls give us d link?thanks

@nnamcology its nt scam,u knw if u wan 2 send bulk SMS thru a a network they give ur numbas,its nt scam...i got d txt msg 2..13 numbas..@tollulopsy pls i sent u a PM pls cud u reply or betta still what re we 2 xpect,the venue is 57 marina..UBA house so its nt scam

@nnamcology its nt scam,u knw if u wan 2 send bulk SMS thru a a network they give ur numbas,its nt scam...i got d txt msg 2..13 numbas..@tollulopsy pls i sent u a PM pls cud u reply or betta still what re we 2 xpect,the venue is 57 marina..UBA house so its nt scam

nt a scam at all.got d txt too.so wat do we expect fr d test

Hello pple, how did u guys apply?

Tell D house wots up, PLZZZ

@tolullopsy my broda na GOD ooo, i left home one faithful morning 2weeks back with a strong conviction to summit my CV by hook or crooks, prayed and did my morning devotion Marina UBA house here i come!.... the Security at the gate delay me for more than an hour... i insist that i will summit my CV, he told me HR 2floor is large , who do i know , plenty stories etc... i told him that i did not leave ajao estate for marina without geting my goals... in conclusion my broda, i explain my situation to a staff coming out from the gate, he took me the see somebody in the In-house branch which turns out to be the head manager operation (HMO) on Wednesday i received there invitation for 7/10/2011. That my story.... I have taken my time to write this plenty tales in order to encourages us to be positive always and belief and trust in God.... @ baaluk that my story.... Am believing God i will go all the way to the final letter of employment in Jesus Christ name. Amen. Mother Mary Intercede for me.

The link i know for submission of CV at UBA House is through Staff there,Insiders,Infact in most Organisations,this mode of submitting CV and invitation for test and even employment account for more than 70% of job offer in Nigeria.I pray that the almighty God to connect us to the People that matters in our destiny.
    I wrote UBA Test sometime in 2008 and the format then is
    i,about 10 current affairs questions ii,20 quantitative maths iii,20 comprehension English and verbal and iv,about 10 word reasoning something but i don't know if that is still being maintained and that infomed my part b question

pLS WATS THE AGE QUALIFICATION FOR UBA RECRUITMENT. PLS I REALLY DO NEED UR RESPONSE.

@all pls who has written the test lately pls help us wif a format

nnmacology u are the man thanks,age req is less than 26yrs

+ Reply