+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: UBA Banking school

yes,its in lagos nd u r goin 2 c d pay in d letter of offer of employment.

Re: UBA Banking school

Quote Originally Posted by ambitious View Post
    Please house i was recently invited to the UBA banking school after a thorough recruitment process. Could anybody please tell me what happens there and does it mean i've gotten the job. Thanks a lot for your responses.
    Hi congrats, pls since u already in d system can u pls hlp me find out wen those that wrote nd scaled thru form sokoto region will be called? Thanks will really appreciate ur help

Hi ambitious aw is training skool where did u do your interview and test from cos i did mine in jos and we are awaiting our training skool text message we had our medical exam last week. Pls can u inbox me ur phone no my mail add is [email protected] so i can call u to talk beta

Ambitious, pls permit me to congratulate you for the new job God has given to you. Now listen, getting into their training school is just to test your knowledge and be sure you are capable of working wit them. Nothing hiding. All you need to do is to take it by force by reading hard and asking questions on areas that needs clearification. It is your job already so pls don't let "The Enemy within" decieve you (I mean your mind). Go and excel...

Do anybody here has an idea on how the banking skool use to look?

Do anybody here has an idea of how the UBA banking skool use to look?

Pls, do anybody here have an idea of how UBA academy test use to look?

Quote Originally Posted by Actor View Post
    Ambitious, pls permit me to congratulate you for the new job God has given to you. Now listen, getting into their training school is just to test your knowledge and be sure you are capable of working wit them. Nothing hiding. All you need to do is to take it by force by reading hard and asking questions on areas that needs clearification. It is your job already so pls don't let "The Enemy within" decieve you (I mean your mind). Go and excel...
    folks thank God Almighty i have joined this wonderful chat forum composed of great men and women.pls i received a message 4rm uba4 an aptitude test on1/2/2013. who knows and can tell the nature of their test. what to read and what areas of interest to concentrate on. we were asked to cm along with originals of birth, nysc, ssce, degree cert and i passport photo.i will be grateful if one reply'sfolks this post positively

address uba house 57 marina time 9am

@ evergreen, here are a few tips d@'l b helpful 2 u. D test is a cbt, u r to answer 50 qstns in one hour. It is important I tel u d@ it's designed 2 b passed, in oda words, it's very simple. It comprises maths like, simple ratios, percentages like, 41% = a) 0.14, b) 0.41, c)0.400, fractions like, 3/4 is equal to a) 12/15 b) 9/12 c) 12/36. charts nd graphs and a few word problems. Also qstns lyk dese wer asked:1) convert 3664 to base 10, 2) convert 0.00055 to base 10. D verbal contains long passages wif qstns drawn 4rm dem. Here, jst read d qstn first den skim thru d passage 2 locate d answer, u'l also b given sentence completion passage, antonyms/synonyms (look up dese words: robust, splendid, execute). Also read up logical reasoning from ur Gmat. Calculator is nt allowed nd u c ur result immediately. Hope dis helps? Al d best!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12