+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: U.i postgraduate programmes

Re: U.i postgraduate programmes

guys sum1 help me comfirm dat d professional form s #15,750 while regular form s #10,750. av u guys comfirm it, pls i want 2 knw au try it is.tanx

PLS APPLICANT,HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE PRINTED THEIR APPLICATION FORMS FRM THE U.I PGD WEBSITE?AM TOLD TO WAIT FOR INVOICE CONFIRMATION,AND HW LONG TO GET CONFIRMATION?

After 24hrs of payment.
    Quote Originally Posted by wwww
    PLS APPLICANT,HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE PRINTED THEIR APPLICATION FORMS FRM THE U.I PGD WEBSITE?AM TOLD TO WAIT FOR INVOICE CONFIRMATION,AND HW LONG TO GET CONFIRMATION?

Helo house, i submited my app fom today pls if u are having problem with confirmatin alert dat means u didnt pay ur money at Ibadan so call the help line of the stipulated ibadan branch 2 relay ur conplaint.
    If the problem is netwok? server problem, try browsin at odd hour wen the net is not congested
    If the problem is REGISTRATION FOM was printed out in place of the surposed APLICATION FOM, pls go bak to ur profile edit ur application fom makin sure all allicable datas like o-level appointments...... are inputed then klick on LOCK (else UI wont be able to acess ur data) then make a print out of the app-fom and eligibility fom.
    As for if the applicant is to fill in the required data? yesssssssssssss or and pls be very careful bcos once u fill in and lock it, Ui wud charge 700 2 re edit any infomation..... all the best

helo dear, 4 proff courses fee is 15750 and 10750 for ordinary masters ( the 750 is for transaction btw UI and the Banks)

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!!!!!!!

helo house,
    if u are havin prb wit payment confirmation and invoice, dat means ur payment was not done at ibadan, pls called d bank helplines given (ts surpose to b ibadan branch ) and relay the prb.
    If the prb is wit in4matn filling, certainly u are d 1 to fill in d data but only the ones applicable 2u.
    If registratn fom came out in place of applicatn fom, dat means u did urs 2 early b4 UI modified the site. just go bak to applicatn fom edit ( after u must have loged in) do the editing applicable to and lock ur data b4 u submit and print (or else UI wouldnt b able to acess ur data)
    and sa for the prices, its 10750 for ordinary masters and 15750 for proff masters. i wish u all the best.

Pls when is the closing date for the pgd application form.

pls house,i want to know when the pgd form will close and ao to go about it.thanks,

i think is 8weeks from 31st of May 2010.
    still mak ur confirmation..

house pls i need an information as per the school fee for ui proffesion prog.thanks

U.i school fees should be around100k,and the academic masters is alwys lesser than professional masters.
    After prog of interest reg,since ur invioce has bin generated with ur name on it,
    wat you den do is to go and pay into any of the bank accts ok by you

NB- pls is if possible pay in Ibadan so dat you will nt experience invioce confirmation wahala cos it takes some time to confirmed the invioce of those dat paid in banks outside ibadan,mine took 10days.

pls wen is the closing date of the form? pls u can mail me on [email protected] or 08065861285 cos i usually do not have acess to the net

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast