+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Tycoon Projects Interview tomorrow

Re: Tycoon Projects Interview tomorrow

Did anybody went 4 2day's interview?

@davfemi
    I WENT 4 D INTERVIEW. MANY APPLICANTS ATTENDED D INTERVIEW. I HAD FUNNY EXPERIENCE. IMMEDIATELY I ENTERED D RECEPTION, D RECEPTIONIST SAID I HAD BEEN 2 DIA OFFICE, AND I CONFIRMED IT. SHE ASKED WHY I WAS DIA 2DAY. WHEN IT WAS MY TURN, SHE ENTERED D INTERVIEW ROOM AND SPENT FEW SECONDS. SHE CAME OUT, & INSTRUCTED ME TO GO IN. ONE OF D INTERVIEWERS ASKED SAME QUESTIONS DAT D RECEPTIONIST ASKED. HE ASKED WOT MY NAME IS, & WHY I DIDNT FOCUS ON MY BUSINESS. HE THEN TOLD ME DAT WAS END OF D CHAT.

Quote Originally Posted by batunce View Post
    @davfemi
    I WENT 4 D INTERVIEW. MANY APPLICANTS ATTENDED D INTERVIEW. I HAD FUNNY EXPERIENCE. IMMEDIATELY I ENTERED D RECEPTION, D RECEPTIONIST SAID I HAD BEEN 2 DIA OFFICE, AND I CONFIRMED IT. SHE ASKED WHY I WAS DIA 2DAY. WHEN IT WAS MY TURN, SHE ENTERED D INTERVIEW ROOM AND SPENT FEW SECONDS. SHE CAME OUT, & INSTRUCTED ME TO GO IN. ONE OF D INTERVIEWERS ASKED SAME QUESTIONS DAT D RECEPTIONIST ASKED. HE ASKED WOT MY NAME IS, & WHY I DIDNT FOCUS ON MY BUSINESS. HE THEN TOLD ME DAT WAS END OF D CHAT.
    something is amiss! Could you be nice enough to open the can of worms? Seems you really know much about them, they also know you do.

Quote Originally Posted by batunce View Post
    @davfemi
    pls tell us d remaining part of the story

It's well guy, ur job is on d way. am going der 2day!

Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    something is amiss! Could you be nice enough to open the can of worms? Seems you really know much about them, they also know you do.
    dat was why i said i had funny experience. I dont know them. I saw dia advert here, & applied as other applicants. I make comment here so as 2 give hope 2 my fellow applicants. Just because we are in a setting where situation tend 2 discourage us. I had first encounter with them was last week.

Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    dat was why i said i had funny experience. I saw dia advert here, & applied as other applicants. I make comment here so as 2 give hope 2 my fellow applicants. Just because we are in a setting where situation tend 2 discourage us. I had first encounter with them last week. During my 2nd encounter with dem dis wk, they recognised me.

Quote Originally Posted by wondaboi2010 View Post
    pls tell us d remaining part of the story
    u dey make me laugh!

Go through d post, d story ended when d interviewer said "this is d end of d chat". I believe dat my comment wud encourage few applicants 2 attend d interview. It is bad if, after d interview, u cant make comment here 2 confirm if d place is not as bad as was described. I cud remember dat a guy made reference 2 dis comment at d venue. U re dia waiting 4 remaining part of d story, when u cant read btw lines.

Guess checkout dis

i've worked with tycoons , purely marketing but the man ajibola is very manipuative, the company has no structur.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12