+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Test at ToG 20 Glover road ikoyi

Test at ToG 20 Glover road ikoyi

Hi people, did anyone wrote aptitude test on Monday 30th at the above venue, i couldnt make it on monday, fortunately they are given people that were absent a second chance on sat 4th. The question is, what is the nature of the question? please ur response will be much appreciated.

Re: Test at ToG 20 Glover road ikoyi

waks1...wat kind of grammatical blunder is this ''did anyone wrote''.. U ar hereby banned frm visiting this site henceforth

georgeee, u're very naughty.

@pretty stace..lol
    Dont mind me jare...i sent u a private msg..did u get it?

yes,so check 4ur reply.

@Georgee, you are a disgrace to this noble forum... if its by grammar, i dont expect yu to be member of this forum, i expext you to be working with SHELL or SHEVRON because of yur good English which is not yur mothers language, and by the way which authourity do you have to ban anybody from this site? No one is above mistake, and all what im expecting from you is to correct the guy and provide him with any info you have about his post. but instead you and yur JOB NIger girlfriend are now mocking him. PLEASE CHANGE YUR ATTITUDE. we shall all get to the TOP IJN.
    f

Dude(Obex) ..am currently working in nice co..mind u.. i joined this forum to help job seekers in any constructive way i can...i wont trade words with u.
    His grammatical blunder is more than mistake/typo error...av u wondered why some job seekers dnt pass simple interviews/apt test?
    Ask urself

@georgee, is dats how u help people in ur village? even ur father woudnt have been helped dat way ok. Obex thumbs up.

obex ,i assume u were nt talking 2me? Pls learn some manners b4 using ur hand to type nonsense,who told u i even knw georgeee? Did i even insult waks ? Pls learn to read very well& understand a msg b4 being a gossip.Pls respect urself & dont type msgs u ain't sure of. Next time i wont tolerate any nonsense 4rm u,dis is a warning.

@waks1
    Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooool... i wont trade words wit u cos am from part of the country wia i was trained not to insult other pple's parents.
    Just read up ur english language before u attend any Test/interview.
    Q.E.D

waks1 and obex..am sorry...op dat settles it

Quote Originally Posted by georgeee View Post
    Dude(Obex) ..am currently working in nice co..mind u.. i joined this forum to help job seekers in any constructive way i can...i wont trade words with u.
    His grammatical blunder is more than mistake/typo error...av u wondered why some job seekers dnt pass simple interviews/apt test?
    Ask urself
    Correct people with respect and humility. I have seen many native speakers MAKE grammatical blunders. Imagine an educated native speaker saying: One of the boys that is here..So, everybody makes mistakes, Oga.

And mind you, getting a job goes beyond good oratory power..No matter how oratorical you are, if the job is not for you, then it is not for you, sefini!

Humility pays a lot.

Junior Member enitanol@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Obex View Post
    @Georgee, you are a disgrace to this noble forum... if its by grammar, i dont expect yu to be member of this forum, i expext you to be working with SHELL or SHEVRON because of yur good English which is not yur mothers language, and by the way which authourity do you have to ban anybody from this site? No one is above mistake, and all what im expecting from you is to correct the guy and provide him with any info you have about his post. but instead you and yur JOB NIger girlfriend are now mocking him. PLEASE CHANGE YUR ATTITUDE. we shall all get to the TOP IJN.
    haba guy georgee was only joking now,lets not take things like its big deal.Any way guy 'it is did anyone write the test,not wroteL.Thanks

+ Reply