+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SWIFT NETWORKS Recruitment

SWIFT NETWORKS Recruitment

Our Company is an innovative leader in Nigeria’s fast growing broadband telecommunications space, providing reliable high speed broadband access and voice services to businesses, professionals and residential customers. Due to ongoing expansion and the need to sustain the highest quality services to existing and potential customers, we seek applications from exceptional candidates to fill the following challenging positions.

1. NETWORK ENGINEERS (WiMAX / LTE)
    2. ELECTRICAL POWER ENGINEER / TECHNICIAN
    3. CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
    4. TELESALES REPRESENTATIVES
    5. HEAD, RETAIL SALES
    6. BRAND MANAGER
    7. SALES ENGINEER
    8. MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
    9. INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
    10. PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO

METHOD OF APPLICATION
    Qualified and interested candidates should forward their resume prepared in Microsoft Word format to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email. This should be emailed within ONE WEEK of this publication. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Please note that applications received after the stipulated period will not be processed

VISIT THIS AND CLICK ANY JOB POSTION YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FOR DETAILS OF JOB DESCRIPTION: Swift Networks : Current Vacancies

Re: SWIFT NETWORKS Recruitment

hi, has there been any update as regards this app ? test interviews etc ?

Yes,I was shortlisted for the test which was conducted at their head office,went for it on the 18th of April but didnt hear from them again,even the test result was not sent,when I tried calling their hr wasn't allowed access to her.Was told would be contacted but that was it since then,I applied for Telesales,IT IS WELL,EVEN IN THE WELL!

We rote a test in there office in Victoria Island 2day.I applied for Field Sales Agent

The field sales agent is for contract staffs,so why are they still conducting test.Again,I think is going to be on commission bases,went for a similar interview with Olla systems limited@lekki but left it after the details of the salary package.Just commission,all the same,IT IS WELL.Wish you guys well!

Quote Originally Posted by CAGO View Post
    The field sales agent is for contract staffs,so why are they still conducting test.Again,I think is going to be on commission bases,went for a similar interview with Olla systems limited@lekki but left it after the details of the salary package.Just commission,all the same,IT IS WELL.Wish you guys well!
    has anyone gotten info on the transmission engineer opening ?

+ Reply