+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Sunrose Consulting Recruiting Management Trainees, Trainee Architects, Sales Executiv

Re: Sunrose Consulting Recruiting Management Trainees, Trainee Architects, Sales Exec

put ur cv in doc 4mat

Re: Sunrose Consulting Recruiting Management Trainees, Trainee Architects, Sales Exec

Musco thanks bro! Just applied via phone!

there is no where to delete previous applicatn of d same position so as to apply for current one, rather its saying u av already applied for the position. I cant find d deadline for the applicatn sef, na wa for this site o.

Deadline is 22nd May.
    To delete prev applicatn, just refill d form n click submit. It will ask if to update. Then yes. Besk of luck!

Those experiencing rejectn of cv shd resave their cv in word doc b4 uploading. Best of luck!

Hello guys,

Am still having the same problem even after saving in Microsoft word [doc or docx] its still not submitting Pls help what do i do pls

Thanks jare
    Have reverence for God and Obey his words, for this you were created.

online investment with awesome returns... try it out guys, it's real . just click on the link below to get started
    http://solidforexltd.com/?sfr=seuntoyo

if you still have problems applying for this job due to CV error problem, RENAME YOUR CV IN MICROSOFT WORD AND ADD THE EXTENTION ".doc" i.e CV.doc . This should work. give me feedback. JUST ADD THE EXTENSION .doc to ur file name

@onyekweluobi,

Thanx a million u are d 'bomb' my sweetheart and how I wish I can invite u out for a date for been a problem solver to my case may God visit u with someone that will solve your problems IJN

Thanx once again for your remedy really worked b4 now I called Sunrose Consulting and they were telling me stories dat 'maybe keeping on trying

Pls check me out on facebook let see how we can both hang out and hope u are in lag

@Ngozifaith ,

Am feel really flattered here....am just so glad i was able to help and even more glad you cared enough to throw those nice and warm words. am really honoured and it will sure be nice to hang out with you. will check u on facebook. Again, Thanks alot dear.

@kazie, d update is still not changing d date of applicatn and still havin d old job ref and date. D site is not functional in dis aspect i think.

i applied but my uploaded cv reads 0kb meaning the file is empty,now i wanted to delete d 0kb and re-upload but i dont know cos av tried all i could to do dat but it doesnt work out pls help

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast